What have you gotten me into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
New to vaping, but loving it immensely! (3 days since my last analog, but I really don't find myself craving them.. Go figure!)

I like to do things myself. I brew beer, I love to cook, build RC planes from scratch, Run Linux as my OS.. Etc.. So, of course I have to try my hand at mixing juice for my E-cigs.

Just put in my first order for equipment / provisions..

(From DIYFlavor shack)

"Premium" diY kit.. (looks like most all the various odds, and ends I'll need, no?) It includes PG&VG bases, 30ml of 60mg nic base, etc..

Some extra 3ml, and 6ml bottles

and the following flavors:

Coffee
RY4
Clove
Mandarin
Blueberry
Vanilla
Caramel
Brandy
Strawberry
Bananna
Cheesecake

So, thanks again.. Now i have yet another addiction to feed :D

-Jason

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Um, I found the next hurdle is domestic harmony. Or finding a way to get all your DIY supplies in a place where you can grab them and mix when you have an extra hour, but still be presentable to company.

I'm up to a 7 drawer unit now and I still have yet to see this "company". Friends and family come over, but they would be offended to be referred to as company.

Can't complain about differences though, after all, if she were like me, I seriously doubt we would be so attracted to each other...

Good luck and be sure to post your hits!

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
Im sure my tastes will change, but what better way to change with them than to make my own juice! :)

I plan on keeping batches small, 3-6ml each.. Too much to try..

I had an idea for one mix already, but I'd have to find toast flavor.. you know, like white toast.. Not buttered, just plain toast.

Hehe.. I'm way too anxious about this, LOL

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread