What has happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbydesign71

Apr 26, 2019
Ok I used to be an AVID vaper... I even worked in a vape shop for a long time but after becoming a truck driver I had trouble finding supplies on the road and it caused me to slip... I've been smoking for about 2 years now and I made the decision to really get back in it... But all my things are gone.........

List of thing on the top of that list
-Buddah rda
-Temple rda
-any RDAs at all in 30mm
-any RDAs at all with the type of airflow the two listed above had

I understand this industry has always moved fast but basically im finding it nearly impossible to find ANYTHING I used to love or anything equivalent...

I don't like tanks. I don't like squankers (although if it came with a standard pin as well id just consider it a feature I don't use and call it peachy). I hate this "mesh" idea with a literally passion.

Someone please help and old schooler out......

Deathbydesign71

Apr 26, 2019
Twisted Messes TM30 (30mm), Vapergate Gemini 2 (30mm)or the Armageddon Elite v3 (28mm) are some to look at. The Sherman (28mm) is another good one. Stay away from the Mask (30mm). You might be able to find some Buddha clones.

TM30- Out of Stock

Gemini- can't find a specific listing for "2" but the regular one is also OoS

Armageddon- concerned but the clamps everything old school that tried the clamp idea they bent really easy has this been fixed somehow?

Sherman- i over drip way to much for bottem airflow

And as far as buddha clones... I've looked... I've never owned a clone (i know im one of those guys) but i would make that my very first if i could find one

Deathbydesign71

Apr 26, 2019

Oooof no airflow at all in that first one but YAY for the clone... It's a v1 but it's something at least but at least it actually allowed me to add it to my cart (the clones i had found would say "in stock" till you tried to add it to your cart where you literally could only add 0 of them... If you tried to change it to 1 it would change it back)

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Oooof no airflow at all in that first one but YAY for the clone... It's a v1 but it's something at least but at least it actually allowed me to add it to my cart (the clones i had found would say "in stock" till you tried to add it to your cart where you literally could only add 0 of them... If you tried to change it to 1 it would change it back)

Another option is this if you can find one, sadly discontinued on Fasttech.

Iron Maiden RDTA-Hellvape

One of my mates had one and it was obscene in terms of size, juice and airflow. RDTA of course rather than RDA but might be worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread