What flavours would you love from HHV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I like to frequently rotate my flavours but am I've been spending more and more time with my HHV juices. But haven't really seen many non tobacco NETs that really appeal to my own palate. My current 'can't do without' are Dragon's Fire, Legend and Triple Threat :)

So it got me thinking of juices I like that I would love to see a HHV slant on.

1. Tea

Strong black tea with milk and sugar - I love Brewells #88 and Jazzy Boba

2. Orange sherbet and cream -

I love Cashmere Millions version

3. Cookies and Cream

I like "I love cookies"

4. Creme Brûlée

I think I remember liking the Nicoticket version LOL, but haven't had it is ages.

I know there are many flavours in the HHV line up, and a few that sound appealing. I must admit that I don't care for coffee in my desserts but I love to drink it LOL. I am not big on chocolate in my vapes, but I am enjoying Temptation ...So what are other flavours they would like to see in the HHV stable ?

Reactions: Bronze

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
non tobacco nets??? o_O

Yeah, I wasn't very clear ... what I meant was that there are not many flavours e.g., desserts, beverages etc that appeal to my palate I love the Naturally Extracted Tobaccos :) hence I would love to branch out to some non-Nets :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronze

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'd go for an oriental/burley blend. No added flavors. Only problem with that is it will be a coil killer and I don't think HHV wants to have a gunker on their menu. But their menu lacks a straight up, all-tobacco flavor, A burley tobacco is mild and not overpowering while an oriental note would give it a nice spicy flavor that would keep it from being too dry.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I'd go for an oriental/burley blend. No added flavors. Only problem with that is it will be a coil killer and I don't think HHV wants to have a gunker on their menu. But their menu lacks a straight up, all-tobacco flavor, A burley tobacco is mild and not overpowering while an oriental note would give it a nice spicy flavor that would keep it from being too dry.

Yeah, a nice Balkan blend with Syrian Latakia would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread