What do you need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am putting together a list of advice (to make into a video review) for people about to begin vaping... only problem is I am a newbie myself (4-5 weeks). I am wondering what advice you think is important to have in the video so I can compile a list of necessary info. What do you have questions about being a newbie?

So far I am planning on including...

-a brief encyclopedia of terms names for different parts of the e-cig

-an example of topping off, dripping and filling with syringe

-showing disassemble and reassemble of carts for the favorite types

-how to inhale on an e-cig vs an analog

-mouth puff vs direct inhale (I think that was Leaford's idea... thx leopold lol!)

-atomizer cleaning methods

-what backup parts one should have if one plans to leave analogs behind

-discussion of strength of liquid vs. former smoking habits

-discussion of PG vs VG (some known advantages and disadvantages)

-discussion of the fact that choice of e-cig and liquid that is "right" for someone varies by person and is a personal preference so they need to research the boards to decide.

Please let me know what else you guys think should be added to this video. I notice that the newbies come on (myself included) looking for one place to learn it "all" and find frustration because they can't sift through all the info. I spent WEEKS looking through all the threads before finding out even HALF of what I know, but I was so excited about vaping... I bought my first e-cig after only a week of research. I wish I had known more before I did.. would have saved a lot of $ and frustration. I think it would be nice to have a summary "pamphlet" in the form of a video to give them a head start. I know others have tried this... but I want to try to make this one thorough.

Thanks in advance for the help and be happy you found this great wealth of information! Many others didn't have this to turn to when they started vaping :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread