Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
Provari 3 with erlkronigin loaded with 6 mils of something fruity. Usually crunch berries or TPR banana pudding.

And a Reo grand with SOV 5k. Loads with 6 mils of either cuttwood unicorn milk or comic fog nutz

fa9dce7935e7e65382c86877edb6ac09.jpg

No need for batteries or juice Cause neither leak or run out of juice or power in 8 hours. Took a long time to get to this ease and vaperfection. Really pleased to be here I might add

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
What do I carry with me?...Way too much! :facepalm:

ProVari Mini w/Nautilus and some fruity/creamy juice
Hana V3 with Fogger v4 and a fruity mix
Reo mini Woodvil w/rm2 and either a fruity or bakery mix
Itazte vv3 w/Aerotank and a caramel tobacco
Manahttan clone w/Kayfun clone and a cherry tobacco
King mod w/Taifun GT and a strawberry shortcake

Also carry a case that has tanks for each of the mods with different flavors of juice so I can change out when I get tired of the ones I'm vaping..also has extra cotton, mini screwdriver, and some extra batteries...I guess you could say I like to be prepared...or maybe I just have juice ADD and just can't make up my mind! :D

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Hey all, I was just curious what everyone carries with them during the day?

For me:
Super T Precise + 18650 with Art of Exhale Prometey v1
Super T Precise + 18500 with Art of Exhale Prometey v1 as back up in the car
4 spare batteries in 2 packs
1 Bottle of fluid (and a spare in the car)
Beretta 85FS with Hydra Shoks HP's (yeah, it's a 380 but I'm pretty good with it.)
Bag of little chocolate donuts (You never know when you are going to want a donut)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Always have a ProVari with a Cartotank, and start the day with a fresh battery.
For a long day, I'll bring an extra battery, and when it's feasible, also bring my Reo/Cyclone.

Was just packing for a 12-hours out day tomorrow, and realized, I ALSO, for long days, have a "grab and go emergency" kit - one of those EGO cases that's got about 5mls of juice, a carto-pusher and spare carto, some wick, and room for a backup battery or two.
So if tomorrow, there was a snowstorm and I got buried in an avalanche, I'd still be able to vape for at least 24-30 hours.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I like to be prepared. I carry band-aids, tweezers, and all sort of just-in-case kinda stuff. So, of course, I have tended to do the same with vape gear.

Yet, I've been traveling lighter and lighter lately. For example, today I only carried one 18650 mod with a carto-tank and a iStick with an RM2 on it (and a bottle of juice).

Once I get the yucky flavor out of my little REO mini, I'll carry that instead of the iStick and bottle of juice. One less thing to keep track of.

Oh, I forgot, also my stealth vape for bathroom breaks at work (650 mah eGo with 510-t atty) hanging on a lanyard along with a tiny 3 ml bottle of unflavored.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Since I've gotten my box mods (both run of 2x 18650's in series), thats been my everday carry. That and a bottle of juice (either for refilling my tank, or for dripping on my RDA).

Life has gotten a lot simpler. Used to carry around 2 mech mods, 2 spare batteries, and often times I'd have a spare RDA in my backpack/car in case one starts misbehaving for one reason or another. Now I've gotten more confident in my building (I'd be hard-pressed to have an RDA misbehave these days), and if I know it's gonna be a particularly long day, I carry both my boxes with me. I've used them on longer trips (~2 days max) before having to charge my batteries.

It's pretty fantastic, vaping has been at its peak satisfaction in my life, just because I always have one guaranteed and reliable backup device for a really good, enjoyable vape. I don't "settle" anymore.

Cchalesse

Oct 25, 2014
Fort Worth, Tx
Always have my istick everywhere I go. Since I have not really gotten into dripping yet I usually have 2 tanks with different juices because sometimes I need a flavor change before my tank is empty. Especially with the nautilus since it holds 5ml. I keep a charger and a cloth in case of leaks or if I need to clear out my tank in the car too.

Criticool Hit

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
CT
Daily carry:

Sigelei 100 watt black
Plume veil black with dual 24g parallel @ .3 ohms
65ml glass (thick borosilicate) bottle of whatever juice i'm on at the time (i mix my own)
3d printed battery case with 2 spare efest 18650 35amp 2500s

2 emergency coils and a sheet of japanese cotton and a pair of small sewing scissors tucked in the case in case of emergency.

Out of all that stuff the only pain in the .... is the jar of juice. I'm just so in love with dripping i'm willing to put up with alot to have it everywhere i am.

Adee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2014
London uk
For work I like to make sure I got everything 'just in case'. I bought myself a cheap second hand kamry e cig case. It stays at the bottom of my work bag. In it are-
One screwdriver
Some tissues (embarasing tourist ones)
Spare kanga tech tank
18350 battery
Random e juice
Syringe
Mod- secondhand silverback with a kayfun lite plus
image.jpg

When going out for the evening i keep in my pocket-
Spare 18350 battery
Screwdriver
Random e juice
Mod- mcr 101 with kayfun lite five pawns edition
image.jpg

Tyrawr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Colorado, USA
I finally found my happy :) I always carry my ZNA lite/Erlkonigin and my XXIX/hobo (Rda), along with:
My vapesox pouch, 2 extra AW 18650s, 2 extra VTCs, 30-60ml of juice, and a small emergency rebuild kit.
And lately, my spare battery charger and DC-inverter :) But I have a lot of space to work with.
Some days I just bring my battery case with my ZNA/Erl, but it's nice to have variety and redundancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread