What Disposables Have the best batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
Just starting vaping and trying different brands of disposables to decide if I want to invest significant money, but the one thing I've noticed is that the batteries on disposables are terrible and inconsistent. One Blu lasted me three days, another one only lasted one day. The NJOY that I bought at the Walgreens for $8 only lasted 8 hours before the battery went dead and it was still packed with juice that couldn't be used because of dead battery. I have yet to find a disposable that lives up to the promise of being equal to two packs of smokes, not because the juice isn't there to do that, but that the battery goes dead, maybe because it was sitting in the store too long and is old??? Does anyone know what brands of disposable e-cigs have the best battery lifetime?

Exactly, it's the battery problem that shorten the life time of disposable.
For disposable, most manufacturers usually use B quality batt to save a penny for their cost. all disposable battery has self-discharging problem, and B quality is much quicker. If the goods u bought has been kept for 3 month, nearly 30% power has been discharged.

Blu and NJOY's disposable suppliers are all top-rank in China. I believe they're trying their best to guarantee their quality. It's the disposable problem, design problem, not easy to change or improve.

you can try some rechargeable cig, with rechargeable battery and cartomizers seperate. I think it's worth your test.

Just starting vaping and trying different brands of disposables to decide if I want to invest significant money, but the one thing I've noticed is that the batteries on disposables are terrible and inconsistent. One Blu lasted me three days, another one only lasted one day. The NJOY that I bought at the Walgreens for $8 only lasted 8 hours before the battery went dead and it was still packed with juice that couldn't be used because of dead battery. I have yet to find a disposable that lives up to the promise of being equal to two packs of smokes, not because the juice isn't there to do that, but that the battery goes dead, maybe because it was sitting in the store too long and is old??? Does anyone know what brands of disposable e-cigs have the best battery lifetime?

Hello
Just get a ego kit they are low cost and work so good get a 1300mah battery try some good juice
You will like it so much better

I agree with Harlen. We can see more and more people start to transfer to ego series.

But as i know, NJOY and LOGIC are still running very big business at present. It shows there're still lots of people like disposable, or rechargeable.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
I got my ten white cloud flings for ten bucks and they last about as long as any other disposable considering the larger ones have batteries that die too soon anyway. I don't much like the taste of the white clouds flings I've tried so far but with several varieties of nicotine strength I'm at least getting the chance to experiment and see what's right for me.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
If you're going to be vaping long term, best to invest in a rechargeable battery. You'll get a better vape and save money in the long run.

If you don't want to get an ego (about the same size as a sharpie), you can get a KR808 or a 510 mini. Just know that they have to be charged frequently. You get (ballpark) about an hour per 100 mah. So a 280 mini, you'll get about 3 hours before the battery needs to be charged. An ego starts at 650 mah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread