What dealer has a phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtc

Aug 4, 2010
South Carolina
Well, the wife has decided to stop smoking. I did the research and with her desire to have an e-cig that looks like a regular cigarette, I decide on the Joye 310. I sent inquiries to three sites two days ago and no reply. I am just amazed at the lack of phone numbers on these sites. No phone number, no purchase. Anyone out there who can recommend a reputable dealer with a phone number?

My apologies if I am out of line, I'm just tired of the BS

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I was just going to say that. FreedomSmokeUSA
They have a 510 starter kit you would like and they have a phone.
I talked to them and there wonderful to work with. give them a call.

you will most likely talk to Dave or Pam the owners.

good luck

Try freedomsmokeusa.com. Great people to deal with and outstanding customer service. Number is right on the home page.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
cignot.com and freedomsmokeusa are both reputable dealers well known to this site and its members.
There are many more - all the suppleirs Ive dealt with have been forum 'approved' (word of mouth, lots of recommendations that kind of thing and on the reg suppliers list) and Ive never had an issue with contact (the execption being when one was away for a family emergency which they posted about but you kind of expect that with the 'mom n pop' small operations)
Welcome to ECF - feel free to ask as many questions as you wish and we will try to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread