What color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracilynnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NY
LOL I have the purple one too and all my gear that was marked purple in the description is on it.. None of them match so I'm now gonna start calling it my 50 shades of not really purple :p

batteries1.jpg

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have a black mini, but now my husband's wants one and he want's black so I guess I'll give him mine and a new one. I just can't decide on a color. I was just going to get the satin silver but I kind of like purple or blue. Is the purple nice?:2cool:

Silver is the best as all the colors will show marks over time, I have had 4 black ones so I know...
If you can wait they are going to release the Chrome ones soon...

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Silver is the best as all the colors will show marks over time, I have had 4 black ones so I know...
If you can wait they are going to release the Chrome ones soon...

I think/have heard the new satin coated v2.5's are Cerakoted. My satin black seems to be (so far) pretty resistant to scratches...

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Hey Riverboat, what do you do when your silver ones get marks?
Have you ever heard of anyone doing a matte finish by sanding/buffing?

I have not got marks yet on my silver..I baby them...carry them in a SuperT felt bag when leaving the house, I never drop them......The Black ones I owned all developed small marks no matter how careful I was...sold em all.... Silver is my favorite, but Im sure i will get a Chrome one.... Not a mini fan but gosh its got to look good in Chrome with all the teardrops.........

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Ive had mine for a while and I've dropped it a handful of times.
It recently has gotten a couple scratches that are noticeable but, they aren't too hard on the eyes.
(because its the satin silver. The scratches blend in well)
But I am still thinking about ways to do something to get rid of the scratches one day. Esp if they get worse.

I may end up utilizing my artistic nature, and refinish my provari myself one day.
Maybe a sand and buff... Maybe paint.. Maybe J wrap. Who knows.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Mine looks like yours with a pinkish purple tank and pinkish purple tip. Not that it's horrible or it really matters but I wish I gave it more thought before picking purple.

LOL I have the purple one too and all my gear that was marked purple in the description is on it.. None of them match so I'm now gonna start calling it my 50 shades of not really purple :p

View attachment 209790

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread