What color is your vanilla juice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
i got a bottle of vanilla juice in my order from SI and it has no vanilla taste or smell.
it is a really dark rusty color and taste like and smells like crap.
i have trouble getting the smell off my finger tips ,even with alcohol.

my RY4 has more of a vanilla taste.

i love the dessert joe and the 555 and the ry4,,,but but,that stinking vanilla is not the way every one describes it to be.
i have made out a ticket on it.

Larry

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
I have some vanilla that's pretty much black at this point. I only use it to spice up other juices, as alone it's just too much vanilla. Yours may need to steep, or you may have just received a crappy batch. Where did you get yours?

As i said i got it from smokeless image.
this stuff resembles kerosene,no vanilla taste to it and fact the first time i tried it it made me sick to my stomach.
if i let it steep to long it will eat a hole in bottle,,this stuff is fowl tasting,just plain nasty.

just think of wood bark or oak leaves steeping in rain water over the winter,maybe good fertilizer?

Larry

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
it could be a bad batch you can contact CS and tell them I said you can send them back for inspection if it is then we will of course replace or refund you.

it is a real pain to send it back and spend the postage to do it.

i will just absorb my 13.95 loss and never order vanilla again.

plus the high dollar gas i have to use to get to the post office,,maybe 2 gallons round trip.

i only go to town 2 times a month and i have already done my limit for this month.
i will not leave home now till after sept. 3rd to do my shopping.
when you live on a fixed income you have to be very carefull on what you spend money on.

i feel for the folks around here that drive 25 to 50 miles to work every day on the low wages they pay around here.

Larry

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
got a response from CS on my ticket.
Toni said i was the only one that had a issue with the vanilla,they gave me points to cover the cost of the vanilla.

So i am satisfied for now on the problem.

i do wonder why the others that said they had a problem with their vanilla did not make out a ticket on it.

maybe this makes me look bad to CS as i am the only one that complained.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread