What are your hobbies other than rebuilding atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
West Side till I die
Paintball you say? I tried starting a paintball thread awhile back for anyone who played. Had very little response, :/ what marker do you have, you a recball or airball player?

I'm more of an airball/speedball guy, faster pace, more games to be played in the day but a huge waste in paint. Recball is fun but it's more scary, never know if someone is hiding in a bush 2 ft away from you. I fear the jungle warfare.

I have an old school Angel LCD that's about 14yrs old and old school Dye autococker. After I got married I haven't played much but I do miss giving bonus balls to douches and wipers.

Kr3wsk8er

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
SB/LA 808-213
I'm more of an airball/speedball guy, faster pace, more games to be played in the day but a huge waste in paint. Recball is fun but it's more scary, never know if someone is hiding in a bush 2 ft away from you. I fear the jungle warfare.

I have an old school Angel LCD that's about 14yrs old and old school Dye autococker. After I got married I haven't played much but I do miss giving bonus balls to douches and wipers.

I deff hear that, I used to play NPPL/PSP D2 then made the switch to pump. Havn't had time to really go out and play within the last year but I do miss it :/

Nu2m0dng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
EPH, WV
My other hobbies are BMW's and Plasti-Dipping.

bimmas.jpg IMG_6721.jpg

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I just thought it might be fun to share about what we enjoy spending our time and money on. Mine's my aquariums before I got rid of them to enlist in the Army.

Here's a few of what they once were, I'll pick up on it again when I'm out.

!

That's a really cool looking aquarium! Dumb question... are all of the plants real? Either way, it's a nice look.

My most favorite hobby is being a couch potato. I also like photography and paintball. I use to have a nano-reef aquarium but gave it all way due to marriage

Another great looking aquarium! I used to have a reef tank years ago. It was a lot of work, but I really enjoyed it. I used to do a lot of paintball too... that was back before I had two kids. Not so much free time these days. But, time with the kids is a lot of fun too. I do have a koi pond going now - pretty similar to my old aquarium days (but more low maintenance than a reef tank).

My main hobby these days (when I can find time) is playing/writing music.

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
- Hiking / camping

- Bicycling

- Medieval 2 handed sword fighting

...BUT MOSTLY:

- Collecting high powered flashlights - to the point I received some free for review purposes:

14_146fc7_b9ab63e3_oJ.jpg.thumb

2e_146fad_f572bca_oJ.jpg.thumb

Let's just say I'm definitely no stranger to what goes inside good vaping mods, the money worth and the learning curve involved by spending big bucks

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Working on computers & getting the most out of them. I also participate on computer/tech forums & am a moderator on a Windows 8 forum. Here's my specs of my best computer, by Speccy.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/q0GQuifdJ4ja54XWvuiSF3z

Dell XPS 8700 (modded by myself).

i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz (3.9GHz Turbo Boost).
12GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM (4GB x2 + 2GB x2). Will stuff to max of 32GB when prices plunges.
250GB Samsung 840 EVO (self upgrade).
1GB GDDR5 MSI R7770 PMD1GD5 GPU (self upgrade).
Windows 7 Pro SP1 (self installed, PC shipped with Windows 8).

See link above for detailed specs.

The base PC was purchased from Costco for $699 + tax + shipping.

I'm also into Linux Mint, an alternative to Windows, a free OS with no licenses or EULA's attached. Have been a fan of the OS since 2009. Will soon install that to the PC above, on a 120GB Samsung 840 EVO, that actually was my first SSD purchased for the PC.

Cat

John_2x

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
NYC
That's a really cool looking aquarium! Dumb question... are all of the plants real? Either way, it's a nice look.

Another great looking aquarium! I used to have a reef tank years ago. It was a lot of work, but I really enjoyed it. I used to do a lot of paintball too... that was back before I had two kids. Not so much free time these days. But, time with the kids is a lot of fun too. I do have a koi pond going now - pretty similar to my old aquarium days (but more low maintenance than a reef tank).

My main hobby these days (when I can find time) is playing/writing music.

yep there are no artificial plants there.. you wouldn't believe the electricity bill! I bet the FBI were keeping an eye on me haha

@foreverdiving - LOL but seriously diving has got to be the most awesome thing to do. I know a buddy of mine that got his a few months ago and he's traveling all over just to dive but it's quite the dangerous hobby too..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread