What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Nederland, Colorado, United States
The other day I was looking for a few things that either weren't in stock or not stocked in general ... they might be in now, haven't checked again, but figured I'd toss the feedback in while fresh.

ego + 510 threaded battery connector (ie, replacement top part for an ego battery that I can use for my own mod)

artemas slim tank, gun metal or black

ohm meter for atomizer/cartomizer

luer lock needles

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
3 ohm attomizers. 901. 306. 510.

I have a 510 3.2ohm
510 Atomizer - 3.2 ohm

The other day I was looking for a few things that either weren't in stock or not stocked in general ... they might be in now, haven't checked again, but figured I'd toss the feedback in while fresh.

ego + 510 threaded battery connector (ie, replacement top part for an ego battery that I can use for my own mod)

artemas slim tank, gun metal or black

ohm meter for atomizer/cartomizer

luer lock needles

I haven't really jumped into the parts market yet but it's something I am looking at, I have to get more familiar with all of that to make the right call on the mod parts.

For the artemas I have some coming in soon :)

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
There are some folks clamoring for Sigelei parts....switches and springs in particular...just saying....:)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/399678-sigelei-mechnical-mods.html

It's been hard enough just to get the full units in.. 4 weeks on my last order I got yesterday and I was sent the wrong item (well technically not the wrong one) but I was told the one I had ordered was the 19, but it's the 9.

believe me If I could get the parts quick and correct I would but I can't trust them right now.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
It's been hard enough just to get the full units in.. 4 weeks on my last order I got yesterday and I was sent the wrong item (well technically not the wrong one) but I was told the one I had ordered was the 19, but it's the 9.

believe me If I could get the parts quick and correct I would but I can't trust them right now.
I completely understand...it seems to be a plague on the Chinese companies these days LOL. But it is something to consider later if they get their collective acts together, because I think there is a market out there for parts. The 3 items I see referred to most are springs, switches, and the top cap of the #8 telescopic.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I like that you're asking the question, so I'll tell ya!
Here's stuff I'm getting elsewhere, and probably repeating:

Vision Nano clearomizers - I still have a bunch of 510 batteries that are good for "road days" and these are good to pop on either those or an Ego...
Ego batteries - you're out of the 1300 I like, and I don't think you have a mini.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Thanks I'll definitely order a couple of spinners or winders!
glare.gif
Heh, same here man. Same here!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I like that you're asking the question, so I'll tell ya!
Here's stuff I'm getting elsewhere, and probably repeating:

Vision Nano clearomizers - I still have a bunch of 510 batteries that are good for "road days" and these are good to pop on either those or an Ego...
Ego batteries - you're out of the 1300 I like, and I don't think you have a mini.

waiting for better nano's had two batches that were ok, but had some issues.
The 1300 batt is coming back in soon. 510's oddly enough I ordered two sets to give 510 batteries a go and they were both junk.. wasted money, so still looking for a better supplier.

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Just placed my first order and the only thing I looked for and didn't find was bridgeless atomizers. I found the regular 510's though, so I'll be trying my hand at de-bridging this weekend. Thanks for making such a great site! There's so many neat looking items to try, and I'll definitely be back soon!

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
At this point, we buy ALL our of Ego accessories from you. However, I wish you had even a super-limited selection of 808 threaded devices (we still use some basic cartos and we LOVE the e-smart clearomizers for simplicity and portability).

Also, I don't even know if 808-to-ego adapters even exist, but I would snap up some of those in a heartbeat.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Also, I don't even know if 808-to-ego adapters even exist, but I would snap up some of those in a heartbeat.
They do in fact exist but are very hard to find. I bought a couple long time ago & I can't even remember where it was. (I had 808 V-GO's at that time & the 808-to-ego adapters worked great) Might be good idea to carry a few Eric :blink:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
At this point, we buy ALL our of Ego accessories from you. However, I wish you had even a super-limited selection of 808 threaded devices (we still use some basic cartos and we LOVE the e-smart clearomizers for simplicity and portability).

e-smart I can probably get but I do not get much call at all for 808, so it's a tough decision, I will see what I can do about the esmart

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
e-smart I can probably get but I do not get much call at all for 808, so it's a tough decision, I will see what I can do about the esmart

Whatever you decide, thanks for at least looking into / considering it.

That's service, folks.

(it also doesn't hurt that I get whatever I order from you in my mailbox in 1 - 2 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread