Wetbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Thank you, I received my 510 wetbox today and it is great. Good communication emails, good pricing and fast shipping. I can highly recommend COV.

This just seems too easy, I don't have to carry a bunch of stuff with me and no tissues needed to wipe my hands off. I'm getting a good amount of vapor at 3.7 with your Rath waffle ejuice.

Thank you again,
Sherry

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Thank you, I received my 510 wetbox today and it is great. Good communication emails, good pricing and fast shipping. I can highly recommend COV.

This just seems too easy, I don't have to carry a bunch of stuff with me and no tissues needed to wipe my hands off. I'm getting a good amount of vapor at 3.7 with your Rath waffle ejuice.

Thank you again,
Sherry

You got it quick! Glad you like it. Enjoy it.Thank you, for the kind comments!

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
-----

Please excuse my gross ignorance here but I've never used a 'carto' or cartomizer, etc. Does the Wetbox hold juice in it or do I need to also have a large cart at the top to hold juice and not get to use my drip tips?

-----

Good questions!
A cartomizer is a atomizer with filler that you fill. If you don't like dripping or you are driving cartomizers are really good. You can remove the tip and use any 510/901 drip tip. They fit!!

The WetBox has a 3ml bottle within the housing. There is a cut out that allows you to press on the bottle and it shoots juice up into the cartomizer. So, whenever your vape feels a bit dry, you can freshen it up with a little squeeze of the bottle. Since it is a cartomizer, you can't flood it, the filler absorbs the extra juice and it is there to be used by you.

Please let me know if you have more questions, I am here to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread