Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Please discuss all issues related to the WetBox in this thread. Let's build a directory that everyone can refer to for any questions regarding their WetBox.

I have uploaded the WetBox Instruction sheet that comes with your WB in case anyone has misplaced theirs or needs to refer to it. You can find the link here

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Well, I don't have mine yet, but it is ordered. I appreciate the opportunity to get the color that I wanted, as all other vendors color choices are somewhat limited. I am an 808 user also, and I ordered an 808 connector type which is also a plus with Vaper Flow as some of the other vendors only offer 510 connector type.

Thanks for offering so many choices of the WETBOX!

Yeah!!!! Just got a shipment notice, 2 days earlier than expected! Way to go VAPERFLOW!!

Last edited:

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Another question.....the battery is BLUE and says BDR IMR 14500 600mah 3.7V.....I am wondering if this is a high drain battery?

It is working great, but I don't see this(with a description) on your website. I would like to try some new CE2 cartomizers with the ceramic cups and no fillers that are 2.5 ohm, but have been cautioned not to use a high drain battery with these.

AND....thank you SOOOO much for including a battery. It works really well with the regular cartomizers! I just need to know if I should order another battery to use with the CE2's....don't want to take the chance of shorting my new WETBOX!

Here is a pic:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6048/purplewetbox.jpg

Last edited:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Yes, it is a high drain (IMR) battery :) See this link: VaporFlow LiMN IMR 14500 3.7v 600mAh Rechargeable Battery - VaporFlow

Our factory just sent us some "non-branded" ones, so not to worry. I can understand why using 2.5ohm cartomizers with IMR cells is not advised, as you are approaching LR territory and it could potentially damage the WB's switch. So you are correct, do not use IMR cells with those cartomizers. Instead, you will need a protected TrustFire cell (or a similar li-ion).

Thank you for the kind words and I hope you enjoy your WB!

Thanks,

Jason

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Silicone mod....cut a little square of clear silicone out of one of the caps on a cartomizer and thread over the feeder needle on top of the bottle.....it catches drips.

Paper towel mod....fold up a little square of paper towel and thread over the needle on top of the silicone mod....it absorbs any drips. Wrap extra paper towel on the side where the switch is to protect the switch area from liquid.

This keeps liquid which may drip inside of the wetbox from pooling at the switches which can and has resulted in shorts, i.e. dead wetbox. I use both.

DivaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
Good morning;
Got my WetBox this morning (a gift) and first off the switch is a bit moody. My big question is...How do these new ceramic cartomizers work with this? I pump and pump, but only get one good shot of flavor with each pump before it has a burnt flavor. I have removed the cartomizer, filled it manually with the syringe, put it back on the wetbox, and of course have good flavor now that the "chambers" are filled manually, but once they are empty...I'm back to pumping, pumping, pumping, with one good flavor hit per pump.

I have now worked through this same process with 3 other, brand new CE cartomizers, with the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Hi DivaB,

Something you should note is that many find the ceramic cartomizers to have that "burnt" taste you are speaking of. New "versions" are always being released, but this problem still persists. That occurrence is not device-specific, and is actually quite common if you search the forums.

My advice is to stick with 510 cartomizers, since those seem to be well received by most who use them.

Anybody else, feel free to chime in!

J

Good morning;
Got my WetBox this morning (a gift) and first off the switch is a bit moody. My big question is...How do these new ceramic cartomizers work with this? I pump and pump, but only get one good shot of flavor with each pump before it has a burnt flavor. I have removed the cartomizer, filled it manually with the syringe, put it back on the wetbox, and of course have good flavor now that the "chambers" are filled manually, but once they are empty...I'm back to pumping, pumping, pumping, with one good flavor hit per pump.

I have now worked through this same process with 3 other, brand new CE cartomizers, with the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

DivaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
I understand that many have complained about the "burnt" taste. I am one of the few who love the new cartomizers and have posted many times on that fact. The same cartomizers are working with my other MODs....this is all the more reason why I'm wondering if what I am doing is wrong or if there is some trick to it all? I don't understand how it refills. Perhaps I should pull one of my "original" or old style cartomizers out of my emergency stash and try one of those. I had read several posting that the new cartomizers threw off such a great flavor with the WetBox that I wanted to give it a shot. I'll try one of the other cartomizers tomorrow and let you know. Thank you.

DivaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
I have been working with a new "original cartomizer" with the "normal" filling in it now for 2 days...I'm still not getting all the raves with the wetbox? Love the idea and concept of it, but it needs working on. I'm going to keep trying to use it, but as of right now, I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm not giving up just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread