Went to the Doctor and he said....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
Well in case you really want 102ml of yummy juices its VistaVapors E-Cigs and E-Juices
Wow! $16.99 for 102mL of their "New Menthol" variety. That's just under $0.17 per mL. The only place I've seen prices like that is Mt. Baker Vapors, at $39.99 for 236mL, which is also just under $0.17 per mL.

I might have to try out this Vista Vapors place. Thanks! :)

(I honestly thought you had mistyped, and meant 12mL instead of 102. Glad I was wrong!)

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
He commended me on finally quitting smoking, I had to explain to him what an e cigarette was he had a general idea of what one was, but he said that it still had nicotine in it and I told him that I was slowly stepping down my nicotine intake and that I have gone from 18mg 3 months ago to 12 months at present. (His main concern is the long term effects of e cig smoking on the body vs. smoking since everyone already knows what happens from smoking.)

I just have a .... ton of juice that is 12mg and I have no idea how to cut it to make it less than 12 mg so (any advice there would be greatly appreciated!) I am still pretty much a n00b at this! So any advice you all could give me on how to cut it to 6mg would be greatly appreciated! :D

He said my lungs were clearer my blood pressure was at its lowest it has been in years, my cholesterol level is down (Not smoking related I don't think!) But all these positives he said it seemed to be doing me a lot of good and not so much harm. I explained I knew every ingredient that was in my juice vs. a cigarette, The nurse on the other hand she was like I don't think that is healthy for anyone at all but ask Dr. Hubl and see what he has to say! I did and he said everything checks out in a positive manner and to not change a thing...isn't it nice to see that so many of our doctors are saying good things about e cigs a vaping, and glad we are no longer smoking...made me want to pat myself on the back if I could lol! :laugh:

I would have told him, "I don't know what the long term effects of eCig usage are, Doc, but based on your expert opinion, I would say the short term effects of clear lungs, lower BP, and lower cholesterol make me want to do a lot more of it.".

Don't worry about cutting your 12mg liquids down. Buy some 0 nic juice, and carry 1 tank of each. If you vape 0 half the time, you are at 6mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread