Went for the 510 at madvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
I decided to go with the 510 ecig from madvapes, a few extra cartomizers, and some fried apple juice that I've read is amazing. This will be my first ecig purchase. I chose to go with MV cause I live in GA and heard their shipping is fast. I hope i didn't order to late today [4pm] to get it shipped out same day. I guess I'll finish off the rest of these analogs while I wait.

redhairedgirly

Jun 28, 2010
GA, USA
Hello there! I also live in Georgia (North Georgia) and was just about to post about MadVapes in a new thread. I am THRILLED with MadVapes! My order was shipped on Monday and received today (Wednesday). I ordered ONE atty...they sent TWO along with two blank whistle tips! I also got the 50ml 24mg Menthol juice which is great (huge bottle, low price: $11) and they threw in a MadVapes flashlight keychain. I am in love with MadVapes right now! Another supplier that I am happy with is Value Vapor. I received my items from them in 3 days (from Texas).

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
Thanks for the warm welcome y'all [HEY! I'm from the south...common!]. Actually in the atl area. Not quite the south :p It's been quite an adventure reading through this forum for the past few weeks. There's a lot of love and support. I found myself ready to buy from a lot of vendors and a lot of models. I probably would have bought some stupid $150 model at a mall kiosk if I didn't see e-cigs on deal extreme for much much cheaper, then decided to do research on them which lead me here. What lead me to MV was that they are east coast, well loved, and fried apples sound yummy *drools* I'm just glad I didn't go overboard and buy all the pretties all at once :p

I don't know why or how I started smoking in the past 3 years, so I'm hoping this will curb that. I'm not a heavy smoker. Maybe 3-5 a day or 2 or 3 packs a week. The concept of TH and flavor probably won't bother me. Hell, I like hookah more than analogs anyways.

4:56 PM: This email confirms that your order was Shipped.

SWEET! They are fast guys at packing :D

I was looking at some threads about the 901 vs the 510. I wanted the 901 because people said it had a moister vaper and more flavor, but then people said the 510 has a better TH and the flavor isn't really lacking. I was going to get the mega batteries for the 510, but they were out of stock at MV. I think I'm going to get the 901 when the atties on these start going out, then start heading towards some mods.

scfaster

Jul 2, 2010
NE WI
Mad Vapes took good care of me on a couple of orders. The prices were right too. So far they have not shipped my order into oblivion.

The MV juice on the other hand I didn't like. I bought a 50ml of Marl and it did not agree with me. I am not sure if it was a reaction to the PV or what, but I had to stop using it. I am not sure if I want to just bin it or give it to someone that likes it for the cost to ship it.

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
You're going to love those cartomizers. I got my order last week, still using the first one with excellent results.

Thoughts about the cartoz:
* super easy to fill using the condom method, although i'm nervous about refilling them that way because i don't want to drip out too many drops and waste any. I guess that's a sign i like what I've got [hard and soft-ware wise] or I didn't buy enough juice :p
* topping them off by taking out the plug was easy-breezy
* I didn't like them at first because they were meh, but read about the primer puff for autos, and in the same time they said let the manual battery run for a second or two to preheat. That made all the difference in my books about taste and vapor.

I took my new toys to a pot luck dinner with some friends. I'd love a local support group, but think I'm more geeked out on the thought of being able to share juice and cut down on order costs.

I've noticed that just about every vendor has one decently cheap thing, but sometimes shipping makes it more somewhere else. Kinda makes shopping challenging, but I'm sure with experience it'll get better. I'm also certain I need to start paying attention about quality vs price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread