• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Seems like there aren't many Maryland vapors. another new MD vapor here. 2 actually. My husband and I both quit analogs Dec 28th, 2011 and have not had another cigarette since. Didn't even finish my pack which I planned on doing. Just gave it to the neighbor. Already on our 3rd PV and it's only been 6 weeks. started with the Ego-T, then the KGO and now very happy with the Lavatube. As for ejuice vendors I can't say the same. Wasted a ton of money on crap juices before finally finding one we love. Kick Bass Vapor. If anyone can recommend any other vendors who have that kind of quality and offer strong bold flavors, I'd love to hear about it. Anyone who likes lightly flavored or crappy juices, let me know too, cause I got plenty. LOL Venturing into DIY now and starting to see some good results. Haven't saved a dime since quitting analogs but I know it's better for me and the kids and I have gained a hobby. We're in Frederick now. Moved here from Columbia a couple years ago. Happy to be an X-smoker and happy to have found the ECF forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread