• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critter Man

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2010
Minnesota
Hello folks, I just stumbled across this area of the forums. Nice to know there are some vapers out here, I never see any PVs on this side of the river. Of course, we're not quite as sophisticated in St.P as you folks in MPLS. We got indoor plumbing a while back, and I made the jump to vaping. They damn near burned me as a witch. I convinced them that killing me would curse them and their families for forty generations, so now they just live in fear of me.

Anyhoo, I never make it over to mpls, so I don't think I'll ever meet you folks face to face. I will be keeping an eye on this forum anyway, and I'll contribute what I can. Who knows, maybe a few of you may actually run into the elusive Critter Man...

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
Hello all. I've been vaping for a little over two years on and off. Been pretty solid with it for about 8 months. I live in South Saint Paul. Nice to see MN vapers, look forward to coming to a meet some day.

Critter man - yea, not too many vapers around. The only ones I've seen are people I know who switched when they saw me vaping. My wife and a few of her friends and their husbands vape around here. A few of the local South Saint Paul bars are pretty tolerant of us vaping inside without issue. Of course, we tend to frequent those establishments pretty regularly, and it is a small community here where everyone knows everyone else.......

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
So glad to see folks are finding the MN Vapers Group! You can get on the email list by sending a message to: mnvapers@gmail.com

This email is only used to inform folks of upcoming vape meets and other vape-related news. NO SPAM! ;)

The MN Vapers have a vape meet every other month (the even numbered months), on the second Sunday, at 2 pm.

The next vape meet will be at Whiskey Junction on Sunday, August 14th, at 2 pm. We will probably discuss as a group where we would like to have the next meet in October, as many folks would like to have the meets in various locations.

Even if you can't attend a particular meet, you can give ideas for locations on this forum or at the email provided above.

If you have never been to a vape meet, it is really fun and low-key. It is a great way to find out about and try various devices, juices and accessories, and to meet other vapers.

Hope to see you all posting in this forum, and in person at the vape meets!

-Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread