• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome Veggie Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked with a nearly vegan guy, he had some cheeses and cream cheese but that was it.
His motto was NOTHING with a face, in hindsight was pretty basic.
I did work with this crazy girl who was a "vegan" violent mood swings, she would eat altoids like they were going out of style. I broke her altoid fix by pointing out the geletin factor to her.

I will agree there are some serious not informed almost militant vegans I have ran into. Funny how most of them I have ran into have turned out to be closet burger junkies.
Everyone of them has been off their rocker insane, they treat it like a form of self punishment not a choice.

Since my taste is coming back its been veggies all the time very little meat intake. I try not to use soy IF i can get away with it, does not agree with me.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Has anyone noticed that the transition from smoking to vaping is similar to going from meat to soy? I was enjoying some Camel liquid after eating a couple of Facon Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches (its starting to be prime tomato season in my back yard) and I couldn't help thinking that the first time I ate Facon it tasted good but I didn't think it tasted like bacon. Now it is bacon to me. I know its not the same but I don't remember why. Its the same thing with the tobacco liquids for me now. I like them. I know they aren't the same, but I can't for the life of me remember why a Camel cigarette tasted good.

That's an excellent comparison, and it makes me feel a lot better about making the transition to e-cigs (started last Thurs, haven't had an analog since). Becoming a vegetarian was so much easier than I thought it'd be, but it was definitely a learning process with an adjustment period. I think the same applies here.

Hi everyone! So cool that there's a forum for e-smoking veggies!

I've been a vegetarian for almost 3 years. My husband & kids joined in; my 3 year old has never had a bite of meat in her life, which I think is pretty special. :D

boondockscifi

Feb 28, 2010
Illinois
I'm glad to see this group. I started vaping for my health and for the environment. I've been veg for a year and a half and never slipped. I started eating veg because I saw a PETA video denouncing meat, now I just do it because eating anything within my own kingdom seems wrong to me. I can't look at an animal and not feel an amount of intelligence or life, and that's why I'm ovo-lacto but only from local, organic, and very trusted farms (the kind where I could walk in and ask to see the conditions and they'd not think twice), besides that, I'm not really a fan of either on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread