Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The Black and Silver are just like the old Buzz version , the Blue and Purple have to be made up ( they put it into tanks when the do the anodizing ) so there is no way to tell , I did send them my reference colors BUT that does not always work out so ?? it is kind of a crap shoot with some colors,

I know, especially red. It seems to come out Pink or Hot Pink.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
In the USA they can do that stuff BUT it is EXPENSIVE and difficult , with the qty's we make it does not make sense to do ( setup charges are around $350 ! )

there are some companies that have killer colors but again it comes down to the QTY you will be making per color.

We actually developed a custom anodizing process for our polishing fixtures we sell from our fiber optics product line , this allows us to use a 6061 aluminum material and get a hardness of Carbide on it ! we reduce the fixture weight and increase the life !.
I am really surprised I have not seen this used in other areas , we are controlling the diameter of these precision holes in the fixture to +/- .0001" that is 1/10,000 of an inch .

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
welcome.gif
Bejeebus, come on in and join us. were a fun loving and people loving bunch that check our baggage at the door and look out for each other. Plus share information about the great products Mike makes.

Bejeebus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2009
VT ~ USA
hah yep the name 'Bejeebus' is one that I use for a character of mine in World of Warcraft -- She is an undead Priest .. shadow of course!

Also.. this is funny. Gotta love the US Postal service. My beloved Infinity is going in for a tuneup and I wanted to send it 'next day air' but for the next day air price the closest they can get it is delivery on Thursday - It just struck me as funny -- even the post office guy was chuckling. Please just call it "we will get it there asap!" that works for me :)

Anyhoo... its on its way. so far from home in Vermont! I miss it. *sniff*

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
hah yep the name 'Bejeebus' is one that I use for a character of mine in World of Warcraft -- She is an undead Priest .. shadow of course!

Also.. this is funny. Gotta love the US Postal service. My beloved Infinity is going in for a tuneup and I wanted to send it 'next day air' but for the next day air price the closest they can get it is delivery on Thursday - It just struck me as funny -- even the post office guy was chuckling. Please just call it "we will get it there asap!" that works for me :)

It's fast. They put them in and out in a flash.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That's funny! I had a warlock in EQ2 named Udda Chaos :p My WoW mage is Dekoe. In Dutch it means "the cow"
JC_cowmoo.gif

The Cow
La Vaca in Spanish
La Vache in French
La vacca in Italian
הפרה in Hebrew
Коровы in Russian
แม่วัว in Thai
Oh and here is the Latin Blues band "The Cow"
cow_white.gif

Last edited:

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
kentucky
im a little late but here it goes.

My name is Chris i am 26 from a small Hole in the wall town called barbourville,Ky.I enjoy all things Electronically,computers,cars,Pv's.I have horrid spelling on occasion and very laid back shy person who sometimes cant express properly what i am trying to say .I have been vaping since march 14th and no cigs since that day.Love the outdoors and racing mmm oo yea and i love sunset walks on the beach while i listen to Michael Bolton lol

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
im a little late but here it goes.

My name is Chris i am 26 from a small Hole in the wall town called barbourville,Ky.I enjoy all things Electronically,computers,cars,Pv's.I have horrid spelling on occasion and very laid back shy person who sometimes cant express properly what i am trying to say .I have been vaping since march 14th and no cigs since that day.Love the outdoors and racing mmm oo yea and i love sunset walks on the beach while i listen to Michael Bolton lol

Haha!! Welcome Chris, jump in anywhere :)

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA

That's funny! I had a warlock in EQ2 named Udda Chaos :p My WoW mage is Dekoe. In Dutch it means "the cow"
JC_cowmoo.gif
Fellow WoW players! lol I played a DK named Wulfdrak on Zul'jin. I quit playing though, got bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread