ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
A8458.jpg

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
We had house geckos loose in my house and appt. both times I lived in Texas... Only way to hand the roaches according to my local friends. Seemed to work. Just buy a few and let the loose in the house plants. You almost never even saw them. Well, I woke up one morning and one was on the wall up by the ceiling watching me I think.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Oh they get pretty big over time! Larger than I thought at least and then you take them back to the pet store for small ones.

You know... I think I have a drip tip fetish! Every time I order Cartos or atties, I get a DT or two... I just looked in my case and count 37 of them. It's an illness I think! I may not be able to buy all the shiny new mods, but I have most of the DT designs out there in multiple colors - sad, it really is.

And to think this all started with Bonnie sending me that red/black twisted tip. Remember that?

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
OH I remember ! I love them too, unfortunately I have managed to loose most of mine, somehow they got loose and fall out on me :( Time to shop for a new one . do you have a ming style ? and if so how do you like it ?

Bike week in Leesburg is this weekend and the towns here are filled with bikes LOL you would love it 1

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
They do have some nice ones now , hmm I think I have enough points too as a bonus lOL> Now , what to get ?

I really need to find time to make a case for my own box mod LOL> The carpenter never has time to make his own shoes is so true . I have a fantastic firebird phoenix design that would go great with the red drip tip on there.

It was chosen by one one my favorite people but I dont think she would mind if I use it myself too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread