weird battery problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollard143

Jan 9, 2009
ok so i have a 901 mini umm.. this is what happened
so i pull it out of my pocket and drag on it, the light doesn't come on and it doesn't heat up

i assume its just dead, so i charge it til the light turns green on the charger then try again. then.. it still doesn't heat up and the light doesn't come on

but when i put it back on the charger, it still says its fully charged.

i tried sucking on just the battery part to see if it was just the atomizer's fault, but the light still won't come on. whats up with that? can i fix this? help!!!

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
U Did Not Say How Long U Charged It For. Leave It In The Charger for (4) Full Hours.

If It Does Not Work After That "Fling It" Several Times, Possible juice In The Switch. Plenty Threads On Stuck Switches. Verify Its That Battery, Verify Your Charger Works With Another Battery (Green LED Does Not Mean Its Completely Charged, Only Up To Voltage, Has To Stay On The Charger A Few Hours), Try another Atom. Use Simple Process Of Elimination and U Will Find Out.

That Should Get U Started, Its Not A Weird Problem, These batteries Are Generic and Have These Issues, Some May Only Last A Week Before They R NFG...

Keep Vapin!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread