Wecanslide...been vaping since December

Status
Not open for further replies.

wecanslide

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Daegu, South Korea
Hey there folks...I'm Henry and have been vaping since December. I am in the US Air Force stationed in South Korea and was a previous smoker for over 20 years. I went home to Las Vegas in December and stumbled on a Volcano booth while my wife and daughters were inside Claire's. I ended up talking to a few of return customers there to buy juice and I eventually ended up getting an Inferno kit, I quit smoking the same day.

The day I got back to Korea from leave, my Inferno fell out of my pocket in a taxi so in a panic I ordered a whole new kit because that was all I knew about. While I was waiting for it to arrive I started looking into other stuff and kind of learning about vaping along the way. And while the Inferno is a great starter kit, I no longer use it. I have a bit of an addiction with devices and now own over 11 devices with 5 of them being big battery mods and an iTaste SVD on pre-order.

cped

Mar 20, 2013
Springfield, MO
Great work wecanslide and thank you for serving our country! I too started vaping in December with an ego-c kit with my wife. she quit within the first week, but it took me ~6 weeks.

Since Dec 2012 I've dumped a bunch of money into vaping, but mostly in tanks and juice. I did upgrade to a Vamo recently from TropicalVapors.com an its the most amazing thing I've ever tried! They're in OH and the owner Tom is amazing to deal with.

Based on a deal I saw on VaporJoes I just ordered my first rebuildable atomizer from fasttech.com and hope its as amazing as they're supposed to be, but we'll see.

My newest interest is some diy flavoring, but am still researching all that here on ECF. what a great resource! Thanks to all the other members here for all they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread