Website only accepts PayPal? Am I doing it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
I read the faq and it says:

What are my payment options?Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Order and Checks. Please be aware that if you pay with a Paypal Check or any other check type method, your order will not ship until the funds have cleared the bank, regardless of how long that takes.

but when I try and purchase it skips over the "Payment Method" section.

I am confused. It's not a huge issue, I'd just rather use my card than link another card with paypal. I really wanna give them my money (directly form my credit card) and become a happy Reonaut!

Am help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

John

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
As previously stated you can actually link multiple credit cards or bank accounts to Paypal also. I'm sure Rob likes it simply because it's safer and even on here in the classies it requires people to be verified w/ Paypal for this reason.

Looks like they got you sorted either way. Congrats on the REO and can't wait to see pics!

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
BOOM!!

Got it figured out and pulled the trigger on a bright orange one w/ black wrinkle door and an rm2!

So excited! Now we play the excruciating waiting game.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah now the hard part begins for sure! He ships super fast and it will be the longest 3 or so days ever. Congrats on the purchase and nice color combo!

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
What was your payment method? Did you check your spam folder? The shipping notice comes from the paypal website.

I payed with my credit card. I got the shipping email at 2:15 this morning. Kinda disappointed, I ordered at noon Monday and had hoped to have it today, but I'm sure I'll love it just as much on Friday.

It just means two more looooonnngggg days of anticipation. Haha.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I payed with my credit card. I got the shipping email at 2:15 this morning. Kinda disappointed, I ordered at noon Monday and had hoped to have it today, but I'm sure I'll love it just as much on Friday.

It just means two more looooonnngggg days of anticipation. Haha.

Keep watching your tracking. You will need to sign for delivery. Enjoy stalking the mailman while waiting for your REO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread