Website Design and Internet Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mottlycrw

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Wisconsin
I would like to offer my services to all of the members on the E-cig forum. My company Page 1 SEO Design has been helping THOUSANDS of businesses succeed online, and want to let everyone here know that I am available to help your business as well. Below is some information from one of my brochures...

We’re Here to Help!
It’s not a slogan … It’s a MISSION!

Is your business getting its fair share of internet opportunities?
It’s no secret that THOSANDS of businesses are using the Internet to help their business THRIVE during good times and bad, while others are REDUCING their advertising budgets until some crisis or another passes. Of course, by then it’s too late!

Is your website a MONEY PIT or a MONEY TREE?
A “website that works” generates online sales, high quality sales leads or healthy retail traffic 24/7! A “website that works” has an attractive, eye-catching design; offers valuable information that is easy to find; and is designed from the ground up to help your customers find the products that solve their problems or offer the benefits they are seeking.

Even if your website enjoys high volume traffic, if it costs more in time, effort and other resources than it brings in, then it is simply NOT working!

Is your website getting found by the thousands … or MILLIONS … of people that are ACTIVELY using search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others to search the Internet for your products and services RIGHT NOW?!
Many businesses have a website, but all too many of them cannot be found without searching for the business or domain name. Some businesses might do better and get found for a handful of search terms without realizing and profiting from the fact that there are HUNDREDS of different search terms people use for EACH of the different products and services they offer.

With over 15 years of successful experience helping THOUSANDS of businesses succeed online, Page 1 SEO Design is committed to delivering websites and Internet Marketing programs designed from the ground up to help you succeed on the Internet.

Professionally designed websites starting at $600
Guaranteed to make you look good!

Ecommerce shopping cart sites starting at $1100
Generate online sales or high quality leads for low-cost and high-ticket items alike

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs starting at $350
Get your share of FREE, unlimited search engine traffic!

Pay-per-Click (PPC)/Paid Search programs as low as $295
Guaranteed to put you on Page 1 when you need it most. Avoid the cost and risk of DIY programs!

Local Search programs starting at $150
Even if you’re already in Google Local Maps our “40-point Local Optimization Program” will rev up your Local Business Listing for optimum results!

Ask about our FREE Website Competitive Analysis to learn how your website compares with the competitor of your choice, and what you can do to come out on top them … and on Page 1!

Be sure to visit our website for more information. www.page1seodesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread