Website and out of office update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will be out of the office the 15-18th, but my machinist will still be here full time machining the remaining parts, so production won't be affected. We are going to take down most of the small items for sale on the site starting at approximately 1pm tomorrow through the 18th, but The ELA's and remaining PrecisePlus P10's will stay up for those who want to still get in on those. Any orders of in stock items placed before the site is limited tomorrow afternoon will ship by tomorrow evening!

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
I will be out of the office the 15-18th, but my machinist will still be here full time machining the remaining parts, so production won't be affected. We are going to take down most of the small items for sale on the site starting at approximately 1pm tomorrow through the 18th, but The ELA's and remaining PrecisePlus P10's will stay up for those who want to still get in on those. Any orders of in stock items placed before the site is limited tomorrow afternoon will ship by tomorrow evening!

Tuesday Bump!

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota

Wednesday, the 17th, bump...

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota

Thursday, the 18th, bump

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning Everyone, i missed you! I'll be catching up on emails and questions since i'm a week behind. I'll status with our machinist here shortly and give you an up to date report on where exactly we sit with the ELA's. Shockwaves will also commence shipping again. We'll also try to get the full site back up by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread