We got SLAMMED with orders over the weekend! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Megan, do you know if PBC3 is still flavor of the week for 50% off, or if there is a new flavor already? I have lost track!

The PBC coupon has expired. Due to the high volume of orders awaiting fulfillment, we are going to wait until next week to drop the Flavor of the Week coupon.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you sweetie!!! You know I already have too much PBC, anyway!!
Don't work too hard and demand a raise, immediately! :wub:
Thank you Nanny22! I would rather my guys get the raise. They are such troopers through all of this! And is there really such a thing as too much PBC? :rolleyes:

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
Thank you Nanny22! I would rather my guys get the raise. They are such troopers through all of this! And is there really such a thing as too much PBC? :rolleyes:
never to much on the PBC,, I have 4 60 bottle and have 4 more order yesterday and going to order moreeeeeeeeee

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
never to much on the PBC,, I have 4 60 bottle and have 4 more order yesterday and going to order moreeeeeeeeee

I bought a 30ml bottle when I was at the warehouse Wednesday. On my way home I bought a iPV4 and a few feet of 28 gauge Ni200 wire. Today I attempted to build dual coils in my Dark Horse and it didn't fair too well. Ni200 is a pain to work with! So I decided to go with a single coil since I was running low on wire. Wrapped up a .15 ohm coil and set the iPV4 to 30 watts and 450F. Really a smooth peanut butter flavor.....I am enjoying it very much. Cranked the heat up to 40 watts and trying to dial in my sweet spot right now. Enjoying both the PBC and the iPV mod. No more dry hits which is always a big plus!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Well you guys did one fantastic job! I wasnt expecting my order to show up till tomorrow at the earliest, but it got here today! Thanks!
images (9).jpg

Mine arrived today as well.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Thank you everyone - wow. This was a monster weekend. If you missed the 40% off Memorial Day Sale - stay tuned for our 2nd Anniversary Sale on Thursday June 11th (6-11-2015!)~

50% OFF ALL ELIQUID!~

SWEET!

I took advantage of your BOGO to try out your products, and I've been quite impressed.
Great excuse to get all the juices I didn't try with the first order.

Hooked on Strawnilla and Wakonda, so you have a permanent customer from those. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread