• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We got a forum now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
Cool, invite your friends ect.

My gamer tag on xbox is "Deadguy420"

Hit me up if you want to play some games. I'm not a sick gamer. I just like to play.

I'm really looking for a solid group of 4 people to play borderlands among many other games.

As far as the forum goes, talk about anything you like within the ecf rules. Game news, vaping, mods, tactics, ect.

This is a forum for us game geeks to vape and play :)

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I haven't looked to hard but, I don't think I can set categories etc. in this forum, so...
Just post anything you want in this thread. LFG, news, vaping stories, ect. Anything you want. There are a ton of cool people on this forum so lets get together and tear it up. Why not, right?

I'm looking forward to "Pityin' some fools" with the vapers. I have a webhost as well if anyone wants to get a guild/clan/team together. I really don't have much time to play mmo's right now but I can always maintain a site and forum.

Like I said anything that goes in ECF goes here. But... More games.

Also, not sure how but, I want to change the group name to "All your base are belong to us" I'll work on that tomorrow.

Jimmy_2k9

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Hamilton, Oh
GT: Jimmy UOC
PSN ID: Jimmy UOC

Got the dreaded RROD on my xbox a couple months ago, haven't got a new one just yet. (Should have one in the next few weeks)

Only have one PS3 game that I play right now (It's my blue ray player:D) which is UFC Undisputed 2010.

On the xbox I play alot of MW2, Madden and UFC Undisputed. Before I got the RROD I was playing MW2 pretty hardcore.

On the PC I pretty much only play WoW (Though not much anymore) I play on Spirestone (horde).

I'd love to do some gaming with fellow vapors though, it'd be like the best of both worlds! (electronic worlds!)

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
I'm currently gaming deprived. My PS3 died like 6 months ago and they wanted $150 to fix it. I was like screw that noise, and thought maybe I'd be more productive without it anyway. (didn't really work out that way)

I only had one game, GTA4, and I was pretty dang good at it if I do say so myself. I get the occasional urge, but haven't bothered hooking up the old PS2 because I got spoiled for the PS3. Now my sole gaming outlet, if you can call it that, is playing online poker.

I've always gone through phases where I won't play video games for a few years, but then they pull me back in. The creation of GTA4 was one of those things that pulled me back in after a long hiatus due to my gaming-capable PC going kaput. The PC I got now isn't really capable of playing any newer games.

I suspect that either the next GTA will pull me back to getting the PS3 fixed or possibly the new Diablo will pull me back into getting a gaming capable PC. Man, Diablo 1 & 2, those were the days. It saddens me when I think about how many fully loaded and elite Diablo2 accounts/characters/items I lost due to inactivity deletion. :mad:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I usually only play solo games, except for Rock Band drums on PS3. PSN name is bjorkdork if you wanna beat me at drumming! Mostly play solo because there aren't any multiplayers that I'm interested in on PS3. I know a lot of people play first person shooters, but I'm not one of them and I wish they would start putting out more MMORPGs on PS3.

Oh yeah, and I have been really behind on gaming news lately. I am recording the E3 coverage on G4, though. Anyone know if they announced any good RPGs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread