Was told my Smok Nord died bc I charged it too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I went to the vape shop where I bought my Smok Nord around three weeks ago. I thought there was something wrong with the coil, but it turns out that the battery was no longer working. The guy said it was probably due to me charging it too long. He said that with devices like the Nord, you can't just leave it charging all night. Is this true? It's hard for me to believe that in this day and age, Smok would manufacture a device that couldn't be charged overnight. I suppose it's possible but I also was wondering if I didn't five click turn it off, and the button had been accidentally activated for a long time and the battery burned out. My biggest complaint with the Nord is how sensitive the button is and how easily it turns on when I forget to turn it off and put it on my pocket. Even though I still had the box and warranty card, I knew that trying to return it would be a waste of time. vaping companies want vaping to be taken seriously but not serious enough where they honor malfunctioning devices. It's still run by dishonest crooks.
no one is dishonest there, is well know that electronic devices Must not be left unattended while charging, the risk of vent, fire or explosions is on the next corner, in the most humble manner i highly suggest to read user manual at least to know what you have in hands, those little devices take from 45minutes to 1 hour and some minutes to be 100% charged, so put our feet in the ground and put a little attention to details, also be graceful that just died and dont came up with a mess, accident or something pretty more devastating for your and your closest, electronic devices and batteries are a serious and important thing,

on the other hand, well vape shops must tell or recommend new users about the things they are purchasing, but is 100% responsibility of the use to know what are they getting and the respective cares... use, miss use and improper handling is not covered by any warranty on this realm ma-frend, so maybe for the next time or device you thing twice about reading user manual,

Regards,

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread