warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
I'm kinda poking around debating on my next purchase once I have broken even. I'm oogling the provari, but wondering about the warranty. I see the site says that accidents aren't covered. So, is something like dropping it, or it rolling off the desk, considered an accident, and would not be covered under warranty? If so, that stinks. My house is a dangerous place for electronics, since I have kids, and they frequently knock stuff over, hit stuff with flying toys, jackets, etc...

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
You could email them to be sure but I doubt it. Warranties unless otherwise specified are usually meant to protect the consumer from manufacturers defect or early issues or failure. I don't know of any company, e-cig related or not that covers dropped electronics under warranty unless specifically specified, that's asking a little much for any company.

The Provari is well built, has some heft to it and is tuff. It's proven itself time and time to many users that it doesn't need to be babied but in the event it did malfunction by something other than a manufacture or electronics issue Provape has excellent customer service and will work with you to get it resolved.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't know too many Waranties that cover Acidents. If there were, half of the stuff I have bought over the years could have been sent back.

JSYK - I've dropped my Provari too many times to mention. It just keeps pumping out vapor like it did the First day I got it.

You get what you pay for with a Provari.

KY.Hick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Louisville,KY.
I debated for a long time just like you. What made me get one is its made from stainless steel, and from all the reading I have done on VV mods it seems to be the most durable. I am a electrician, and need a mod that will with stand some abuse of a toolbag or belt. I got mine yesterday so I can not say much, but being someone who uses tools everyday I would have to say this baby will do it. I have several other mod's and can say this baby is built strong!! I have read many post's where people have had some pretty serious uh ohh's with there provari and it still works. Mine came yesterday, and I can not say it has worked for ever. But now that I have it in my hand I would say its worth it. I also read alot of good about the Buzzpro, but the led screen on the provari made me go that way. Hope this helps yah.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Excellent thanks. If I had one to see in person I might feel more confident.. But I think I read on their site that they will do out of warranty repairs for the cost of the parts, so that's definately in their favor as well.

Provape has a 7 day return policy - shipping. That'll give you some time with it to make a final decision but I seriously doubt once you get it in your hand you'll be sending it back.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I just received my provari yesterday.

But one of the first things I noticed was how "sturdy" this thing feels.

Oh and it's amazing! And I don't think I'm even using it right yet. Lol

Here's the thing though: you never know. I'm in manufacturing and I can tell you even the best person can have an off moment. No one is 100% so always get a warranty just in case.

Last edited:

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If you drop it on a soft surface and there are not many cosmetic signs of abuse, just say it stopped working correctly and leave it at that. There will be no way for Provape to know whether you dropped it or not, they'll just fix it (I say this because something similar to this happened to me with one of my Provaris and they fixed it with no questions asked).

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
About the Only thing I thought I wouldn't like about the Provari when I got it was its weight.

It felt sort of Heavy in my Hand having used eGos. I wasn't sure if I would like this or not.

It turns out that the Weight is One of the Features I like Most after about a week of use. It is Nice to be able to set the Provari down Up Right and it Doesn't want to Fall Over.

A Very Solid VVPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread