WARNING! This is VERY dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl4givn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Louisiana
Hm, I found this: tobacco smoke contains many harmful substances (benzpyrene, nitrosamines, carbon monoxide, soot, etc.)

let's see:

soot, carbon monoxide - diesel trucks and cars on the street produces much more than cigarettes
carbon monoxide - a) used for processing meat and fish, give them a bright red color and appearance of freshness, without changing the taste, b) is a major atmospheric pollutant in some urban areas, chiefly from the exhaust of internal combustion engines (including vehicles, portable and back-up generators, lawn mowers, power washers, etc.) - much more than cigarettes
nitrosamines - cured meat, etc (food)
benzpyrene - in automobile exhaust fumes, tonns in charbroiled food (do you love Grilling?..) and in burnt toast (have you toaster?)..
:confused:

So, it's not about to stop smoking but stop eating cured meat, fried food, grilled food, wok, stop to use your cars, throw your toaster - all of this is 90 % of cancer (and only 10 % is cigarettes)

Otherwise, it's little silly to exchange 10 % of benzpyrene (cigarettes) in daily ration to 110 % extra аcetone, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, etc... :?:

This makes no sense to me. Maybe my brain is asleep, but what in the world does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

If you don't want you or your girlfriend to use the e-cigs Volgot, then don't. I don't think anyone is going to try to make you. But I think you're going to be beating your head up against the wall here. I'd venture to say most of us have done our research on e-cigs. You can google all you want, but you seriously have to dig through some unbiased information to get the truth. It takes a lot of time, and a lot of objectivity and I don't really think you've done that. Some of your comments sound like they came straight off of an anti-Ecig paid advertisement.

mano932

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Maine, USA
Love that video!! only prob is it really made that camel look tasty. lol (camel smoker for 10 years).

Just have to make an update with the doctors using ecigs and we will be in business. Not holding my breath

EDIT: just noticed that video was posted by the OP! i thought it was a joke. Now its even funnier that it was meant to be a serious response. HAHAHAH

Last edited:

Volgot

Feb 8, 2011
Stockholm, NJ
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Yeah, let us know how keeping on with your cigarettes with a charcoal filter works out for ya lol. Why do you even care dude? We are big boys and girls. Do you actually think we have not weighed the pro's and con's out here? Geesh. And Afropresident? I see that bashing on one's skin color is alive and well on the other side of the pond.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Engage fellow members with respect, please.

slappy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago
I don't neither know wtf is 'OP' nor 'out of the US', I can guess only that 'US' is that half-Latin land with afropresident which produce only rags now (with the $$ printed on) ? I've seen foto of Detroit, that was really cool, real stalker-town, good job. And cigarettes without ingredients printed on? People looking over internet 'what tar & carbon in my marlboro?' Btw, all e-cigarettes & cartomizers are made in China, and nobody knows what materials they used, maybe metal bought at Chernobyl? Old condoms?

Troll. Definately. Besides, I love my Old Condom made Rubber Ducky. Don't knock it...

VAPE ON!

DesiG

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Rochester NY
I don't neither know wtf is 'OP' nor 'out of the US', I can guess only that 'US' is that half-Latin land with afropresident which produce only rags now (with the $$ printed on) ? I've seen foto of Detroit, that was really cool, real stalker-town, good job. And cigarettes without ingredients printed on? People looking over internet 'what tar & carbon in my marlboro?' Btw, all e-cigarettes & cartomizers are made in China, and nobody knows what materials they used, maybe metal bought at Chernobyl? Old condoms?

If I did not say anything I would not sleep peacefully, now you know, so this is not my business anymore
OP is original poster, not an attack, and not out of US is simply a comment on the fact that you are from Stockholm. Also not a personal attack
However, your racist, stereotypical rant does no favors for your supposed 'enlightened' european reputation, does it now.
Now that you have 'saved us from our own stupidity' (in your eyes), why not just leave gracefully (and try not to step on your own d**k in the process, hey?)
You don't want to use pv's (that would be personal vaporizer to the unenlightened) to get your nicotine, so you don't need to be here anymore. right?
and just as an aside, why don't you go look at some of your possessions as see what you have that is manufactured in China. you might be surprised.:grr:

+1 on AlmightyGod's one word comment

Volgot

Feb 8, 2011
Stockholm, NJ
Why do you even care dude? We are big boys and girls.

This forum is not only yours, grandpa. But it's popular in the Internet. That means all newbies in e-smoking from around the world coming here, just as I came. They MUST to know ALL pros & cons about juice, batteries, and PG vs VG.

Btw, do you want to say that big boys and girls DON'T need any kind of forums? Because they knows everything?
What are You doing then here, darling?..

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
This forum is not only yours, grandpa. But it's popular in the Internet. That means all newbies in e-smoking from around the world coming here, just as I came. They MUST to know ALL pros & cons about juice, batteries, and PG vs VG.

Btw, do you want to say that big boys and girls DON'T need any kind of forums? Because they knows everything?
What are You doing then here, darling?..

Just doing my thing. Which doesn't involve racism, or ignorance. You just keep up what you're doing "mate" lol. You'll be outta here soon enough. I love watching your type crash and burn here. Grandpa lol, oh you got me there "mate" ,crikey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread