Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
So, started vaping with a SmokeTips starter kit. Wanted more flavor options so I bought 3 different types of carto's and juices.:vapor:

2 were just generic black unfilled cartos from different vendors and 1 pk of the ce2's. After 2 weeks of going back and forth with various juices testing the carto's I can safely say... The BEST Performance/TH/Vapor and Taste come from my original prefilled smoketips carto's!:?:

I have boiled them out at least 5 times and they all are still kickin ....! I'm seriously considering ordering more prefilleds just to boil them out and use with my own DIY juices... Of course they're $18-20 for 10 of them vs the ~$8 per 5 of the "good ones" (free shipping though!) Long story short they cost a couple of bucks more, have to pop the hard caps off, boil them, and put soft caps on but they are far superior imho! Got one last type on the way to try (clearomizer's) before I give up and order more from smoketips! My 2 cents...:2cool:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
post a pic of the carto, a few pic's of it, the whole thing, the bottom, and one with the cap off and a close up f the inside, either myself or someone else on this forum may be able to tell you what manufacturer makes them and where you can buy them for cheaper, just a thought.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
"SmokeStik - 4081 - horizontal coil - 3.2 ohms
These seem to be the most burn resistant for me. Downside is they are prefilled. Other's think they cost too much, but if they were empties the price would not matter to me personally, they are worth it." Quote from WitchWay in the master carto sticky.

Apparentley there ae others who have found these carto's really good. I assume the #4081 has something to do with the specific type? Maybe its just the resistance that makes them perform well @3.7v...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread