Wall Street Journal Reports on ECA Fight --Continued Use of Deadly Tobacco Encouraged by FDA Position: Electronic Cigarette Debate Heats Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

providence

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Rhode Island, USA
No matter what you would like to call it

LOL, its not what I'd like to call it. Its what it actually is. It is not an article it is a press release and there's a huge difference.

it is a shame that people who have not been here long enough to see all the hits we have taken by this type of reporting that went against the e-cig are now being redressed do to the efforts of Lacey and the ECA.
Well, we have the same join date. But perhaps you've been active in the e-cig community longer than I have, so far enough on that point. But I will say that I was at first very put off by Tropic Bob's pessimism at every turn until I started reading more and more and then I realized he was one of the more level-headed individuals around these parts when it comes to realistic expectations.

The press release in and of itself was news. We have a voice---that is the whole point.
As for Marketwatch--a good news source IMO

Yes its great that a news agency published the press release. But let's not call it an "article" as if some journalist or editorial board has actually reported on this.

And MarketWatch is indeed a good source for what companies and agencies are claiming, but its hardly journalism or investigative. Its simply a reposting of press release faxes from various places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread