Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Just waiting for the black anod. caps for the 19mm tank to come in, also the ST 1.7Ω(not punched) standard length cartos. Excellent prices, and I'm anxious to try my first.

I like it when I see vendors that are active in their forums and are there to answer questions and address problems. :thumbs: OCD. Also glad you are a Cal. located vendor. I have been thru Onyx, and Weldon a time or two, an interesting area. Used to travel the dirt road from JB Canyon that comes into Weldon, I believe, quite a trip, but that was probably 25 years ago.

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
All the colors OOS should be back in stock soon, the 22s are set to be here Monday and the rest are following. We had some miscommunication between our shop and the anodizer that caused some delays on our latest orders. It looks like everything is resolved now so the parts will begin flowing again.

The 1.7ohm unpunched Standard length I am not so sure about. Will see about getting them in our next Smoktech order.

The area up here is nice, we like the solitary nature and of course who doesnt love blue skies and fresh air. At 3000 feet it sometimes gets colder than I like but its usually not for long. Never have been over the Jawbone Canyon road myself but I do know if it, lots of offroad area out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread