Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
its been over a week and this order still shows preparation in progress for 5 days now. For those who have ordered a did atty from athens, greece. has it really taken close to 6 weeks to arrive in the us.:( this will be the longest 6 weeks in recent history, will have to deal with this knock off longer than i want.

Yep....It takes a few days to process,when it ships,it makes it from greece to the US usually in 48 hrs or less
Then customs hangs on to it for a while.I have got 1 DID in 4 weeks,but have also waited over 8 weeks for the 2nd

gavind4

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
(N. Phila.) Levittown pa usa
It takes some time, worth the wait!!! I am unskilled so i have a hard time with the wick junking up( poss. using wrong size ss mesh 200 /270). once it hits the u.s.(you will get a track#from mm) then you can track it on usps. here is an idea for your wait. pick out a glass tank! ibtanked just added them on fri. its under clear tube-then ra. best wishes.

mapo

Oct 20, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
It takes some time, worth the wait!!! I am unskilled so i have a hard time with the wick junking up( poss. using wrong size ss mesh 200 /270). once it hits the u.s.(you will get a track#from mm) then you can track it on usps. here is an idea for your wait. pick out a glass tank! ibtanked just added them on fri. its under clear tube-then ra. best wishes.
the tank tubes are for the clone dids right?

mapo

Oct 20, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
yes. i just caught that as well. we would need to do custom tube with ibtanked. I just made one myself,from another larger plastic tank. hope your wait is not long.
Was just reading that one of the popular carto tank tubes will fit. Plastic caps and metal caps are slightly diff. on i.d. will give that a try. (4.5 size)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread