Vuse user asks for help: I am a HOPELESS tobacco junkie, no flavor tastes good to me at all, except "Golden Tabacco"

Flora1976

Dec 19, 2023
Hi

Vuse: I am a hopeless tobacco junkie, I don't like any flavor at all, except Golden Tabacco.

I have been smoking only 4 analogs a day for 7 days. I have tried all Vuse flavors and only like golden tabaccoo. Everything else doesn't taste good to me at all. I don't like all the fruit flavors at all, don't even finish the cartridges.

Am I a lost soul? A total tobacco addict? What was your experience of quitting smoking in the first few weeks?

Reactions: MLEJ

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Down to just 4/day - you're doing great!!!

If tobacco flavor is what you like, there's no reason you have to use anything else. If you like mushrooms on your pizza, you don't have to get pepperoni just because other people do.

Personally, i like a variety of flavors and using different ones helped keep me away from cigarettes earlier in my vaping journey. After 3 years, though, i still need to taste tobacco & use tobacco e-liquid often.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I make my own juice. Since the first day, I always have a tobacco flavor in my rotation. Mind you, tobacco flavor rarely is a 1:1 representation. I find it more of a connoisseur experience, a lot like sampling different whisky styles.

Users who are viewing this thread