Vuse Pro Smart issues (LED works, but no smoke!)

Danish-Vaper

Feb 8, 2024
Hi to everyone from Denmark :)

I simply do´nt get it. I have changed from "Vuse e-Pod2" to "Vuse Pro Smart" (e-Pod2 isn´t available any longer where i live). I have had 5 devices which simply don´t work anylonger (After few weeks). Of course they have been completly charged and when i put in af new pod and use it, it starts as always with the white LED light as long as i´m inhaling, when stopping the green LED light comes up, but NO "SMOKE" at all. I´m have tried to download several VUSE-Apps (Diff. versions) hoping i could maybe somehow "reset" the device, but none of them are allowed in Denmark...Grrrrrr.......

I have tried several times to shut the devices down (= 3 x press the little buttom at the side) and turned on again. LED works as it supposed to do showing the device is turned of or on. When charging everything works well as it shoud (Red LED-light until fully charged). Of course i also have cleaned the "bay", the small contacts, used 10 or more new sealed pods, but there is not comming any "smoke" out.....I do simply not find the error

ANY Help would be very much appreciated :)

Regards
Christian

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    You have five of the same device, and they all stopped working after a couple of weeks?

Where did you buy them from?

Edit: read up on Danish vaping laws and looks like flavours are banned, so im guessing these pods from big tobacco are the only options available in the shops. Have you thought about popping over to Sweden or Germany to buy a reusable device and learning how to make eliquid?

Edit2: Can you order from these websites? I have selected a device that is suitable, and they have spare coils.

Mixing is very easy now, use the 20mg nic salt shots to make 10mg eliquid. Ask for help if you need it.

Last edited:

Danish-Vaper

Feb 8, 2024
    I live near the german/danish border so i bought them in Germany as they are forbidden in Denmark (Only "tobacco"-flavour and "menthol" is allowed). Bought them in diff. shops and online. No probs having them send here to Denmark...so far so good!

Maybe it has something to do (Vuse Experts out there?) that the pods have changed from beeing transparent to be solid? And they changed the name of the pods ("Vuse pro"), but they still fit into the diff. devices? Maybe something with the resistance inside the pods?

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hi and thanks! I also think so, so i contacted VUSE earlier to day. The already answered and i mailed the serials, and photos of the defective devices. Don´t know what it will end up with, but that´s all i can do for now.

Please post here what they offer for solution.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I wrote that i will not spend time on sending the devices to them, it´s simply not worth the time spend i´m affraid.
    Since you already told them that, before hearing back from them...you may not get any resolution from them.
    A company asking for supposedly defective items to be returned, so they can verify if they really are defective or not, is a common business practice. Some companies will even send the customer a pre-paid shipping label to return the items. Others may reimburse the shipping when they receive the items and have the chance to verify if they're defective, as the customer says they are.

But, they already know you won't do that. They're supposed to just trust you, that the problem is with the device or pods. It may actually have something to do with the following that you posted. It may be a compatability problem with your devices and the "different" pods you're trying to use in them.
    the pods have changed from beeing transparent to be solid? And they changed the name of the pods ("Vuse pro"), but they still fit into the diff. devices? Maybe something with the resistance inside the pods?

Last edited:

Danish-Vaper

Feb 8, 2024
    It´s no issue at all. They cost approx. 17-20 Euro/each. I bought some new in a shop 2 days ago, so now i again have 6 working devices (Placed at work, in the cars, at home etc.). Of course i know this practice, but some other companies trust the customer. I just yesterday had a IP-cam that broke down (after 1,5 year. An outside cam, there was comming some water into the box), i wrote to the company, and the instantly send me new one. I did´nt had to send back the defective cam. BTW: They wrote that the new pods (transparent vs. non-transparent) should´nt be a problem at all.

• Informative
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Users who are viewing this thread