Vuse commercial..

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
They are not affiliated with any BT company. I think the 48mg is their strongest juice, most being 17mg.

Exactly, which is why the argument BT is making cigalikes 48mg to get people to go back to smoking is absurd, since njoy has them at 48mg and they are independent...

I actually started my vaping journey with the Vuse. A buddy of mine who is a manager at a big convenience store chain was raving about it, so I gave it a try. 24 hours later, cigarettes were entirely too disgusting to smoke. I smoked a pack a day for ten years and I couldn't even finish half of a single one. The trouble was the cartos are completely proprietary. From the processor straight to the connection. The battery will not connect to a third party carto, and even if it did, it wouldn't work because the battery would be looking for the built in processor of a Vuse carto. Same thing with refilling them. Once it reads as "empty", you're done. I was going through at least 2 cartos a day, sometimes 3, which were sold in packs of 2 for about $6.50 out the door. It was more expensive than my pack a day habit and not nearly as satisfying. If I hadn't already known it was a bunch of BS, I would have gotten over the fact that cigs now tasted like booty gone wrong and returned to smoking. As for the flavor and vapor production, it honestly wasn't half bad. I actually really liked the menthol flavor. I've now moved on and am incredibly happy with my MVP/Nautilus setup.
BT will continue to dupe smokers as long as vapers remain a sub-culture, if you will. If it weren't for a couple of vaper friends, I wouldn't have known that there was so much more to the E-Cig world than gas station cig-a-likes. We must become mainstream! Then we must take over the world! :evil:
Anyway, that's my couple cents, for what it's worth.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Perhaps they were talking about the flavor? Must be a hell of a throat hit with 48, but it does have wimpy battery.

Tobacco companies are smart. There is no conspiracy to make poor products to get people to go back to smoking again. They know people are quitting; they know people want to 'smoke' where they are not allowed. They want to make the best cigalikes on the market. They have spent $millions doing so. Will most people on here like their products? Probably not. I went from a pack a day to 10 cigarettes a day using only first and second generation BLU. I couldn't quit with them, though. Once a good cigalike does come to market, I fully believe a lot of smokers can and will quit with them and I believe BT has done the research and has come to the same conclusion. They want people to quit with their devices and continue buying their cartridges. These conspiracy theories just sound like desperate, misguided hatred towards companies which only provided products we all enjoyed...

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Down boy! I'm not in this debate, lol. Or I wasn't anyway. You give BT way more credit for being humanitarians than I ever would. They don't care if you smoke or use their ecigs as long as you buy their products. They also don't give a rat's patootie if you die. I know that's not how you feel so we're going to differ on this no matter what.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Down boy! I'm not in this debate, lol. Or I wasn't anyway. You give BT way more credit for being humanitarians than I ever would. They don't care if you smoke or use their ecigs as long as you buy their products. They also don't give a rat's patootie if you die. I know that's not how you feel so we're going to differ on this no matter what.

They are a business, of course. They want money from smokers trying to quit and smokers who want to 'smoke' where they are not allowed, which is why they want an effective product...

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
48mg is definitely awesome for 1st time vaping, it insures ya a healthy dosage of nic truly mimicking analogs. Njoys have it to a science and i recommend new vapers start with them and the vapers who have, stay vaping, none have gone back to analogs. They rave about a year later about now being at 6mg or 0mg lol..

Guys its is a true statement,

VUSE is also the only e-cigarette designed with a SmartMemory chip inside the cartridge.

No other devices offer this..

I do want to try it out, noone forced me to smoke and I do not hold them liable for producing into a demand. I do hold liable for adding things to the tobacco that make it more addictive.. Who can blame them tho, I would also have to anger towards milkshakes , brownies and chips.. :laugh:

whanso1

Aug 31, 2012
Maryland, USA
They are not affiliated with any BT company. I think the 48mg is their strongest juice, most being 17mg.

?????

I googled 'Vuse". Which leads to vusevapor.com, which seems to be just a front for something bigger, so i went to second hit from google, which was rjrvapor.com, which has "R J Reynolds" vapor all over the page. So i googled R J Reynolds (lol) and that is a tobacco company.

So.... just wondering how it was summised that vuse was not affiliated with BT....

Edit: my mistake, me thinx you were saying NJoy is not affiliated with BT.
Sorry

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
When I see these BT ecig products, I can't help but think of one of funniest movies about tobacco;
Barbarians at the Gate

F.Ross Johnson was the CEO of RJR Nabisco when RJR was pioneering the Premier---a smokeless cigarette.

1st Scientist: Well of all the people we surveyed the results were just about uniform
F. Ross Johnson: Uh huh.
Edward A. Horrigan Jr.: They all said they tasted like s#*t.
F. Ross Johnson: Like s#*t ?
2nd Scientist: S#*t was the consensus, yes sir.
F. Ross Johnson: They all said that? Nobody liked them?
2nd Scientist: Fewer than 5%
F. Ross Johnson: You said the results were gonna be terrific
Edward A. Horrigan Jr.: Well there's nothing wrong with 5%, Ross, I'll take 5% of the market anytime of the week
F. Ross Johnson: How much are we into right now?
1st Scientist: Right now?
F. Ross Johnson: To date, to here, to now?
1st Scientist: Upwards of 350.

F. Ross Johnson: We've spent 350 million dollars and we come up with a turd with a tip? God almighty, Ed! We put enough technology in this project to send a cigarette to the moon and we come up with one that tastes like it took a dump?

Edward A. Horrigan Jr.: We haven't even talked about the smell.
F. Ross Johnson: Oh what did they say that was like? A fart?
Edward A. Horrigan Jr.: Yep.
F. Ross Johnson: Oh you're not serious! They really said that?
2nd Scientist: We have an awful lot of fart figures.

F. Ross Johnson: Tastes like s#*t and smells like a fart! Got ourselves one hell of a product on our hands it's one unique advertising strategy I'll tell ya that.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Tobacco companies are smart. There is no conspiracy to make poor products to get people to go back to smoking again. They know people are quitting; they know people want to 'smoke' where they are not allowed. They want to make the best cigalikes on the market. They have spent $millions doing so. Will most people on here like their products? Probably not. I went from a pack a day to 10 cigarettes a day using only first and second generation BLU. I couldn't quit with them, though. Once a good cigalike does come to market, I fully believe a lot of smokers can and will quit with them and I believe BT has done the research and has come to the same conclusion. They want people to quit with their devices and continue buying their cartridges. These conspiracy theories just sound like desperate, misguided hatred towards companies which only provided products we all enjoyed...

You are starting to sound more like a BT shill than a Vaper.
Sure they will Build Highest Quality. USA Company better think twice about legal ramifications.
Chip sensors in Cartridges?
Non-refillable?
Proprietary fittings?
Tobacco-Menthol only?

Yea, I also stopped Smoking with Cig-a-likes<NOT BLUE>. Actually to this Day I have never bought a kit Cig-a-like from any company. I purchased the individual pieces that I wanted after researching.
Took all of a week to realize - through more research - cig-a-likes had already become the Scam side of the market. Carts sold in 5 packs for $6-$10 with a whopping 6 drops of e-liquid in each.

I'm not saying BT is trying to Force people back to smoking.
They ARE giving people a Choice - Their chosen Choice.
BT does not care which side of the net you(their volley ball) land on - as long as their players are on both sides of the net.

After all, it is NOT about the People. It is about Their PROFIT.

I No longer support BT and if I can offer a more flexible solution for a new user, I will continue to do so.:)

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
You are starting to sound more like a BT shill than a Vaper.
Sure they will Build Highest Quality. USA Company better think twice about legal ramifications.
Chip sensors in Cartridges?
Non-refillable?
Proprietary fittings?
Tobacco-Menthol only?

Yea, I also stopped Smoking with Cig-a-likes<NOT BLUE>. Actually to this Day I have never bought a kit Cig-a-like from any company. I purchased the individual pieces that I wanted after researching.
Took all of a week to realize - through more research - cig-a-likes had already become the Scam side of the market. Carts sold in 5 packs for $6-$10 with a whopping 6 drops of e-liquid in each.

I'm not saying BT is trying to Force people back to smoking.
They ARE giving people a Choice - Their chosen Choice.
BT does not care which side of the net you(their volley ball) land on - as long as their players are on both sides of the net.

After all, it is NOT about the People. It is about Their PROFIT.

I No longer support BT and if I can offer a more flexible solution for a new user, I will continue to do so.:)

Don't forget to call me an ANTS, as well... I don't have anything against them. I can accept the fact that it was my stupidity which kept me smoking... If someone can make a great cigalike; I'll buy it for casual vaping.

Shay.Babe15

Feb 18, 2014
Moore, Oklahoma
I just saw it today on TBS. My husband looks at me, "What a bunch of false advertising". We started on BLU's and moved on to better and greater things. I'm not surprised they're saying things like that, though. A lot of companies like such are getting shot down quick because of the competition. Sad, really. I'll be keeping up on the stats to see how well they do, but they won't be up for long.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States

I never enjoyed smoking, not once in the 29 of years did I enjoy the taste of cigarettes. I was simply and completely addicted to them.

I did enjoy a cigar every so often, which amplified the nastiness of cigarettes, which tasted just like burning paper after a good cigar.

BT didn't get me started, that honor would go to a very attractive young girl.

However, the product itself was the proverbial jerk on the fishing line that set the hook nice and deep.

9 months ago, after nearly 3 decades of trying to dislodge that hook I found vaping.

I will not be lured by their bait, it just isn't going to happen.

There isn't a hot enough woman out there that could bring me back, and there certainly isn't a BT product on this planet that will be worth me risking another hook buried in my jaw.

Maurice

Satiated

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chicago
I got my first freebie coupon today for a Fuse cartridge and a ecig. Our vendors should take a look at what they are saying with their smart marketing.

https://vusevapor.com/modules/FooterLinks/ProductFAQ.aspx
R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company only markets its tobacco products to consumers who are 21 years of age or older. In order to be eligible to receive mailings from us, you must certify that you are a tobacco consumer who is 21 years of age or older and want to receive information and promotions concerning our products. We will also verify that you are at least 21 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread