Voopoo Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, this is a nasty company! I am so thankful to have found this thread as I was just about to order the VooPoo myself. I am so sorry you guys are having to deal with these issues, but, I'm thankful for the help I have gotten from you both. Best of luck to you both.

I'm glad it was helpful. Thank you for the good wishes.

Has anyone had an issue with the pods burning out after just a few hours? I got my panda yesterday and I put ejuice and nic salts in the correct cartridges for each, primed the coils, and let them sit for an hour before using for the first time. I don’t chain vape but I hit it a bunch of times over a five or six hour period and the first one burnt out the first day (ejuice cartridge) and then today the nic salt one has burnt out after a five hour period of use! Is there anything I could have possibly done wrong? Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a way to fix it before I go out and spend more money on this thing? Thanks in advance!

The problem with the 7 pods that I tried is that they dump the liquid all over after 1-2 days of use. Based on that alone, I can not recommend spending more money on it. 50:50 and 60:40 and 70:30 VG/PG all leak past the seal. The pods even made a puddle just sitting outside of the device. I'm playing around with storing the pods upside down and taking them apart and cleaning the seal every day but I haven't had much luck. They just keep leaking when I use them. Hopefully they make some changes to the pods. Rebuilding the vertical coil and cotton would be extremely difficult but it is possible.

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
They make glass tanks because e-juice eats through plastic.

That is an exaggeration at best. A lot of e-juice is even sold in plastic gorilla bottles! Haha! :) There are chemical resistant plastics widely used in industry. And your glass tanks fit on to decks that use plastic insulators. ;):eek: Obviously, the generalization is false. Specific plastics are incompatible with specific chemicals. There are many different plastics with different chemical resistance properties. You have to look at specifics.

The eliquid that I'm using works fine in pods from Suorin, Smok and Blu.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I hope your replacement is better, but if it's not I still think you have grounds to take it up with paypal. I know it's unfortunate and eats up a lot of time, but unfortunately it's really the only way for some companies to learn that a first release is not a "test upon the world."

The longer I've vaped the more time I usually wait before ordering something new so I can get real world feedback. I wish I'd done that with the Tesla Punk, I was all excited and preordered it-- I hated it for the exact reason others do, it's built like it's designed to cut up your hands.

Best of luck with your replacement.

Anna

Reactions: smoked25years

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
They just confirmed the color choice today but I don't have a tracking number yet. Despite the warning that the replacements will have the same problem, I'm hoping for the best.
Have the replacements arrived? Or even a tracking number (at least)?

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Have the replacements arrived? Or even a tracking number (at least)?

I did get tracking number. It doesn't show up on the USPS website but it was shipped less than a week ago so it probably hasn't made it to the US yet. Might be on the slow boat since they said it would take a long time to get here from China.

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
My tracking still shows "Label Created, not yet in system" on the USPS website. I'm not sure how to track packages before they reach the US.
I had that for several days, then I got "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for about a week. The USPS tracking page isn't updated much til it reaches the US. Try this link they sent me, adding your tracking number after the "=" It's much more detailed.
全球物流查询平台 | 17TRACK

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
"17 track" can work well for international shipments. I can't remember its exact moniker, probably .com, but I haven't used it in a while. I find it less frustrating to NOT track my Chinese shipments but if you are worried it may have gone awry, that might work. IDK. It's worked for me in the past.

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: smoked25years

cynfc

Sep 3, 2018
Hi! Does anyone have problems charging the panda? A bought one three days ago and my panda is completely lost after first charge. It started to fire when connected to USB and didn't stop after 10s. It was night, so i didn't see it, when i realize what was going on, the pod was completely hot and 1/3 of de juice, gone. The red light didn't go off, even after disconnecting from USB and taking away ALL the parts to see what was going. And the panda smells burnt.

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Hi! Does anyone had problems charging the panda? A bought one three days ago and my panda os conpletely lost after First charge. It started to Fire when connected to USB and didnt stop after 10s. It Was night, i didnt see It, when o realize what Was goint on, the pod was conpletely hot and 1/3 of de juice, gone. The red light didnt Go off, even afeter disconnecting from USB and taking away ALL the parts to ser what Was going. And the panda smells burnt.

I had problems with leaking. Did yours leak? That could definitely cause a short. You're lucky that it didn't start a fire. For safety, I remove the pod and keep it powered off because the pods leak. I wouldn't continue using yours if I were you.

VOOPOO Warranty Policy and After-sales Application Form

Last edited:
  • Agree

cynfc

Sep 3, 2018
I had problems with leaking. Did yours leak? That could definitely cause a short. You're lucky that it didn't start a fire. For safety, I remove the pod and keep it powered off. I wouldn't continue using yours if I were you.

VOOPOO Warranty Policy and After-sales Application Form

I didnt notice If It Was leaking too much, for the time i Was using It, It wasnt different from others pod system i used before. But i think 3 days are not enough time to see It as a problem. I usually taken the cartrige off when i charge a pod system, but this one i really forgot to do It. But i already charged other pods this way And It never happened. It Was supposed to cut off the Power or have any security to Prevent this kind of thing. I'm sure the device Was turned off and nothing Was pressing the Fire Button.

I got a cupom from the store i bought the device, so, i Just want to know If this is a problem with the device chip or just with Mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread