VooPoo Panda Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Heise

Aug 19, 2018
hello! I am having an issue with my brand new VooPoo Panda Pod System- I used both cartridges correctly and used ejuice in the correct cartridge and nic salt in the other. Both coils in the cartridges burnt out within hours of using them! I primed them and let them sit for an hour with new juice/ nic salt in them before I used each cartridge for the first time. Is there anything I can do or that I am doing wrong? I know for sure that I put the juice and nic salt in the correct cartridges and primed and waited to let the juice soak for an hour, so I don’t get how this happened? Any ideas or anyone know a way I could fix the pods? Thanks!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know that setup well at all, how much are you vaping and how much are you chainvaping? It sounds like your priming process is okay, well as okay as it can be in a pod, which is what I believe this is? Your wattage is fixed, so IDK what else quite you could be doing. Maybe draw on the vape periodically without hitting the fire button (assuming it's not activated by drawing and has a fire button?). I've heard with some pods you don't want to fill them quite full, but again I don't really know this system well at all, hopefully someone with more experience with the setup will be along to help.

Maybe you could google some YouTube reviewers who have reviewed the device? I do that a lot with new equipment and find it helpful not so much for the reviewer's opinion but to find out if it has any foibles, tricks, or tips.

Good luck,

Anna

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
Someone answered your question in the other thread in the pod forum. Unfortunately, a few of us have had nothing but problems with the Panda. I doubt it's anything you are or aren't doing vs. it's just a defective, poorly designed product. My advice, only in this case, is to see if you can return it to the place of purchase and get something else. There are a number of decent pod systems these days, so I would choose something more reliable.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I know this from first hand experience with this product and their customer service responses.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hello! I am having an issue with my brand new VooPoo Panda Pod System- I used both cartridges correctly and used ejuice in the correct cartridge and nic salt in the other. Both coils in the cartridges burnt out within hours of using them! I primed them and let them sit for an hour with new juice/ nic salt in them before I used each cartridge for the first time. Is there anything I can do or that I am doing wrong? I know for sure that I put the juice and nic salt in the correct cartridges and primed and waited to let the juice soak for an hour, so I don’t get how this happened? Any ideas or anyone know a way I could fix the pods? Thanks!
Could contact:
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
re: Anthony Vapes: Voopoo Panda Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread