Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-1.jpg

Hello, today let's take a look at VooPoo Doric Q. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► VooPoo Doric Q; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Lovable and affordable with gorgeous color and crystalline luster
    • Users can get DORIC Q at a lovely price
    • Long life of built-in 800mAh battery
    • VOOPOO ITO cartridge with pre-installed durable VOOPOO ITO lasts up to 10 days of vaping
    • VOOPOO ITO atomization technology for MTL vaping.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-2.jpg

► VooPoo Doric Q; Packaging:
    The small cardboard box shows on the front; the name of the brand (VooPoo), the image of this item, the name (Doric Q) and the color (Primrose Yellow).
    On the back of the box are listed; the content, warnings, legal logos/trademarks, contact details of Woody Vapes Technology C0.,Ltd,.
    On the side profile of the package are present; some main features in the form of icons, the barcode, some Qr-codes and the scrath & check.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-3.jpg

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-4.jpg

► VooPoo Doric Q; Packing List:
    1* Doric Q device
    1* Disposable VooPoo Ito Cartridge (2ml) of 1.0Ω
    1* User Manual

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-5.jpg

► VooPoo Doric Q; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: φ23.2 x 95.6mm
    • Built-in battery capacity: 800mAh
    • Output power: 12W
    • Extraction mode: Automatic
    • Output voltage: 3.2-4.2V
    • Charging voltage: type C 5V/1A
    • Supported resistance range: 0.6Ω-3.0Ω
    • Material: polycarbonate
    • E-liquid filling: Lateral
    • Cartridge: VOOPOO ITO 1.0Ω (2ml TPD)
    • Compatible cartridge: ITO 0.7Ω/1.0Ω/1.2Ω, VOOPOO ITO Pod, VOOPOO ITO-X Pod

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-6.jpg

► VooPoo Doric Q; Available colours:
    • Mint Green
    • Primrose Yellow
    • Navy Blue
    Misty Rose
    • Chartreuse Yellow
    • Deep Brown
    • Begonia Red

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-7.gif

► VooPoo Doric Q; First Impressions:
    Doric Q is the new minimalist VooPoo Kit whose design is inspired by the older brothers Doric 20 & Doric 60. Doric Q is a device created for MTL vaping and is equipped with a food-grade PCTG cartridge which houses a special integrated ITO resistor. The automatic extraction and the presence of a single LED light make it easy to use Doric Q even for beginners.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-8.jpg

The double-injected plastic material makes the Doric Q light as a feather and aesthetically appealing with a beautiful sheen. The shapes are smooth and fluid, the reduced diameter enhances the handling qualities. On the body of Doric Q there is a single "VooPoo" writing, above this writing there is the only LED light that sends notifications as follows:
    • During the battery recharging phase, the LED light is fixed blue.
    • When the battery has been recharged, the LED light is steady green.
    • During use, the LED light is green.
    • When the pod is inserted into the device the green light flashes once
    • When the battery power is low, the green light flashes 10 times
    • When the extraction time limit is reached, the green light flashes 2 times
    • When a short circuit occurs, the green light flashes 1 time

Doric Q's chipset makes it safe to use with the following security features:
    • Time out: 8s
    • Short circuit protection
    • Low battery protection
    • Overload protection
    • Output overcurrent protection

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-9.jpg

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-10.jpg

Doric Q can be recharged and kept standing, the 800mAh battery recharge time is about 50 minutes. Above the charging port you can see the only airflow that has a size compatible with MTL type vaping.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-11.jpg

There are 3 prominent battery safety vent holes on the bottom of the Doric Q.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-12.jpg

The pod compartment contains the spring-loaded and gold-plated contact pins, and there is also the sensor for the automatic puff raised above the bottom. The cartridge uses a simplified interlocking system without magnets, the graft is quite effective. Before using the cartridge, remove the protective sticker. Doric Q is compatible with VOOPOO ITO-X cartridges and Doric 20 cartridges. The chipset of Doric Q is able to support 0.7Ω/1.0Ω/1.2Ω Ito carthridges.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-13.jpg

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-14.jpg

The DORIC Q Kit features the newly released VOOPOO ITO cartridge with a pre-installed 1.0Ω coil supported by VOOPOO ITO atomization technology for MTL vaping. It is a cartridge with a small circular design, the drip-tip is fixed and non-replaceable, filling takes place laterally. The "ITO Anti-Leakage Structure" system of this cartridge provides two slots with an internal air passage to a rather elaborate cavity, this proven solution effectively protects the Mod from the condensation of the electronic liquid.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-15.jpg

► VooPoo Doric Q; Vape Test and Final Conclusions:
    For this test I used "crispy puft" aroma diluted 10% in a 50:50 PG/VG base with 3mg/ml boost. The 1.0Ω Disposable VooPoo Ito (2ml) cartridge seems to reflect the declared power data (12W), the extraction is of the MTL type, perfectly balanced in my opinion. The steam is hot at the right point and there are no spitting or condensation phenomena even after intense use. The integrated 1.0Ω resistance is able to effectively convey the flavor, also emphasizes the nicotine present in the e-liquid. Consumption is quite low, also according to VooPoo a cartridge lasts up to 10 days of vape before being recycled. Ultimately Doric Q is a pocket and stealthy vaporizer, really comfortable to carry, the 800mAh battery recharges in a short time and offers a good vape autonomy. Its appearance is lovable and its purchase price will certainly be interesting and convenient.

I would like to thank VooPoo for providing me with the kit. I hope this review has been helpful for anyone looking to buy Doric Q.

Thanks for reading.

Voo-Poo-Doric-Q-Vape-Kit-16.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread