Voltage/resistance matching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
I have only used KR-808 batteries, and I primarily use CE3's. The regular cartos I have used were from the same manufacturer as the batteries they went on, and did not even list the resistances. I was looking into getting some different cartos and am seeing conflicting info. I was wondering if someone could clear this up for me.

ECblend is saying this:
Low to Standard Resistance measures 1.25 - 2.7 ohms. Lower resistance tank cartomizers provide greater heat and vapor which results in greater throat hit. Low Resistance Cartomizers are NOT recommended for thin, pen-style devices. They will work but can damage the battery and lower the expected life of the battery.

iKenVape is saying this:
For all of the reasons why you love and adore the Mega 808 STD on 5V, you will find even more to love to give when you fire up one of these babies on your favorite 3.7V device!

Rated at 1.8-2.0 resistance and Recommended for 3.4-4.2V Disclaimer not needed as 1.8Ω is safe range for all devices on the market. 901 Compatible

So basically I want to know what is the lowest resistance level recommended for a KR808 batteries that will not harm them, or shorten their lifespan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread