Volcano E Cigs Batteries Are L88B Standard/ Made in US

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpfilm1994

Nov 10, 2011
Wilmington, NC
So, just condensing some information that I have obtained from Volcano so others thinking of trying them will have good, solid info.

Volcano's website does not specify, but their batteries are not the 808 (thread) standard. The batteries are actually an L88B standard and are compatible with 510 carts, accessories but NOT 510 chargers. Volcano's batteries have female threads, not male threads.

Those using V2, Halo, Revolution Vapor etc (808 style batteries) will not be able to use Volcano carts.

Volcano claims that everything in their Express Starter kits are entirely US made. Even the battery. Anyone have one that they can confirm? Anyone from Volcano want to provide proof?

I'm glad I was able to learn this before I plopped my card down. Hopefully others can benefit.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
So, just condensing some information that I have obtained from Volcano so others thinking of trying them will have good, solid info.

Volcano's website does not specify, but their batteries are not the 808 (thread) standard. The batteries are actually an L88B standard and are compatible with 510 carts, accessories but NOT 510 chargers. Volcano's batteries have female threads, not male threads.

Those using V2, Halo, Revolution Vapor etc (808 style batteries) will not be able to use Volcano carts.

Volcano claims that everything in their Express Starter kits are entirely US made. Even the battery. Anyone have one that they can confirm? Anyone from Volcano want to provide proof?

I'm glad I was able to learn this before I plopped my card down. Hopefully others can benefit.

(FYI...vendors can not post in New Members Forum)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
.....Volcano's website does not specify, but their batteries are not the 808 (thread) standard. The batteries are actually an L88B standard and are compatible with 510 carts, accessories but NOT 510 chargers. Volcano's batteries have female threads, not male threads......

If a vendor does not make it perfectly clear the threading / model that you are purchasing, and the actual resistance in ohms of their attys / cartos, or the rated mah of the batteries......
try a different vendor!!!
soapbox.gif

Would you buy a car if the salesman told you "don't worry it's the large size engine"???

phew rant over.....:)

hyperfluous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2011
from their sites description - ALL NEW - USA Made VOLCANO Express Starter Kits
The VOLCANO Express Starter Kit comes with everything you need to vape right out of the box including (1) Rechargeable VOLCANO eCig Battery, (2) Premium USA-Made VOLCANO Cartomizers in the flavor and strength of your choosing, and a USB Battery Charger to keep your VOLCANO charged at all times.

only the cartomizer is being listed as usa-made in the details and most likely its just the eliquid
so yeah id say the claim is a little over zealous on both the op and the vendor

tpfilm1994

Nov 10, 2011
Wilmington, NC
[/QUOTE]
only the cartomizer is being listed as usa-made in the details and most likely its just the eliquid
so yeah id say the claim is a little over zealous on both the op and the vendor[/QUOTE]

I'm the OP. I only repeated what Volcano sent me in two emails. The 1st email stated the Express Kits (note only Express, none of the others) are entirely US made:

"Aloha Tom,
-
Thank you for contacting us. Yes, every part of this kit is USA made including the battery. The battery is a 90mah battery and will last as long as other batteries of the like, roughly 30 minutes of use depending on use until needing charged again.
-
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us
-
Thank you
Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Manager

With best regards,
Customer Service"

Here's the email with info regarding the battery type:

"Aloha Tom,
-
These devices are technically an L88b and are universal with a 510
-
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us
-
Thank you
Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Manager

With best regards,
Customer Service"

I am merely trying to put information out for my fellow Noobs as the info is all spread out and actually hard to search for. Especially for those seeking the 808 type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread