Vivi-Nova V2.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
Recently; a local store had a clearance on Kanga Aerotank Giant, it worked better than the Vivi-Nova, but the heads don't last long and aren't cheap.

On closer examination, I noticed the Giant tank has a larger hole in the nozzle in the bottom of the head.

A pin chuck and a selection of PCB drill bits later - the Vivi-Nova works just as good, and the heads are easy to rebuild.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Recently; a local store had a clearance on Kanga Aerotank Giant, it worked better than the Vivi-Nova, but the heads don't last long and aren't cheap.

On closer examination, I noticed the Giant tank has a larger hole in the nozzle in the bottom of the head.

A pin chuck and a selection of PCB drill bits later - the Vivi-Nova works just as good, and the heads are easy to rebuild.

Sounds great.

I have a bunch left over. Would you be able to provide some more information or pics?

ian-field

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Hertfordshire
    Sounds great.

I have a bunch left over. Would you be able to provide some more information or pics?

The nozzle hole was increased to 2mm - I opened up the vent holes on the thread to 1.5mm, there's just 2 holes and they're opposite, so if you take the middle bit out you can run the drill straight through. Probably best - you can blow through any swarf before re assembly.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread