Visitable Damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

whughes1989

May 3, 2011
Saint Louis
I ordered by buzz pro on Moday and it shipped lightning fast on Tuesday. The expected delivery day was Aug 4th on Thursday. I still havent recieved it yet all the tracking says is accepted 93346 post office. So i called the post office today and they said the package was Visitable damaged. And it might be here on Monday, WTF Just my luck lately.

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I ordered by buzz pro on Moday and it shipped lightning fast on Tuesday. The expected delivery day was Aug 4th on Thursday. I still havent recieved it yet all the tracking says is accepted 93346 post office. So i called the post office today and they said the package was Visitable damaged. And it might be there on Monday, WTF Just my luck lately.

Well we do put the Buzz Pro in a bubble wrap bag so hopefully it is not messed up ?? let me know USPS will be liable for it .

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
"Visibly damaged" to the USPS means the package has some visible damage that occured after it left the senders hands.

Truthfully, this could be said about almost every package I have ever gotten.....and I've (so far) never gotten any package that I had to send back due to product damage.

Besides....it's a BUZZ PRO.....not some amateur ecig thingy...:thumb:

Get ready to enjoy vaping at an all new level.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Just order something from China if you want a visibly damaged package. I'm pretty sure they run those packages through a meat grinder at customs to encourage stateside purchases. Of course, you can't get a Buzz from China. But the point is, you can get a seriously mangled box from China, in case anyone was looking for one. I'm all about good tips today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread