Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I've been using a mini vivi nova that I got from "gotvapors.com" and had a little question regarding the drip tip/cap on it. Inside of the black drip tip, there is a white rubber piece that will slide up and down. I'm wondering were its supposed to sit and what its for? Is it supposed to be pushed all the way down so that its flush with the hole on the underside of the top metal cap that you unscrew when filling the tank? This way I belive it would be touching the white plastic housing the coil sits in.

When I got the tank the white rubber thing inside of the drip tip wasn't pushed all the way down, or all the way up. At first I didn't even know it moved (thought it was all one piece) until I put a q-tip in there for cleaning. It would kind of make sence to push it down as far as it will go, but I'm not to sure.

Thanks in advance for help.

Last edited:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
here's some pictures of what i'm talking about. There's a picture of the rubber piece removed from the drip tip, a picture of the bottom on the metal cap without the rubber pushed all the way down, and then a picture of the rubber cap pushed down to the flush with the hole under the metal cap.... i'm assuming this is the way it should be. Only reason i have this question is because when i got the Nova, the rubber was in the middle of the drip it which to me seemed to serve no purpose.

cap with no rubber piece.jpg cap with ruber pushed down.jpg rubber piece.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread