vision spinner, vivi nova, t3, decent juice. reputable site reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatki

Apr 25, 2013
st paul, mn
looking for vision spinner 1300mah black or chrome, vivi nova tank and a few replacement heads. t3 just to give it a shot and some decent juice.. im buying some stuff to upgrade my setup and try something new. where can i get all these things at a decent price from a reputable dealer? a lot of places are out of stock of one or the other.

maybe even fast shipping also.. new to all of this. bought my first low end setup from a local tobacco shop and have no idea what to expect from online vendors.

this is kind of a challenge.. if you dont feel like looking into all of this, just suggest retailers that you have had good luck with and have decent juice.

Last edited:

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
For juice check out mtbakervapor.com. It's some of the least expensive juice I've come across, but its good.weird right? Other juice venders I like are vixen vapors. I get huge bottles of tiger's blood. I love that stuff. I also like mstsbakery.com. She's a little slow getting her stuff out, but well worth the wait.

You can get everything else except for the t3 at madvapes. You can get everything at altsmoke except they don't have a black or chrome spinner. The have a dark blue one though.

I have used all of these sites as well as many others with out a single problem.

A quick list of some of the other sites that I have used...

Discountvapers
Clouds of vapor
Hot vapes
Nhaler
Gotvapes
Kidney puncher
ivape
Vaping me

And the list goes on from there. All the vendors that I listed usually ship the next and in some cases the same day. If I order on a Monday morning it's usually on my doorstep by Wednesday or Thursday. The only notable exception to this is Ms.T's, but she tells you about the wait on the frontage of her site. Anyway, that sould keep ou busy for a while. :toast:

Last edited:

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
awesome.. thank you. it just seems like there are so many sketchy small time stores..

You have to remember that vaping has only been in this country for about 5 years. The vast majority of the stores have only been up and running for a year or two. It costs a lot of money to build inventory and then set up a site. I'm sure most of them haven't used a professional web designer. It's cheaper to get a web site building suite and do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread