Vision ego stardust leak issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
So I've had some issues with leaks on my vision ego stardust clearos from gotvapes every here and there.

The first issue I have managed to rectify. The issue was it was leaking towards the outside bottom. I initially thought it was from where the clear task meets the metal collar that the base screws into but it wasn't. It was where the base screws into that bottom collar. Pulled it apart to check o-rings and found a small portion of the wick was past the seal, so the liquid was wicking part the seal hence the leak. Moved wick back inside of tank, problem solved.

The other issues I've had I still have not find the real cause so maybe someone can help me. The leak will occur down the center post/airway and accumulate on the battery contact. My solution when this happens is that I replace the atomizer head after pulling apart the center post and washing. The o-ring on the bottom of the head generally looks good so it isn't seem to be a seal issue. But the metal bottom of the head is covered in liquid so I suspect overwicking and its then dripping through the center of the head. Anyone else ever experience this? If so what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread