• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vision Clearomizer - Official Distributors List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Montreal Canada
www.vaporus.com
1/2 of their products are greensound and I know for a fact that greensound supplies them ;)

That's what it looked like to me, just going from where i saw the products first i'd say they get there products from many manufacturers or work with them. Still a very nice place to get many of the harder to find stuff thou.

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
That's what it looked like to me, just going from where i saw the products first i'd say they get there products from many manufacturers or work with them. Still a very nice place to get many of the harder to find stuff thou.

This is a very strange (to me anyway) discussion.

VISIONS is a manufacturer. Greensound is a manufacturer - and they work together.

Joye and Janty worked together - until they didn't. Both are separate companies who were offering the same basic stuff - packaged and marked slightly different - but the same.

DeKang and Bogetech worked together - until they became one.

Why is this so unusual?

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
This is a very strange (to me anyway) discussion.

VISIONS is a manufacturer. Greensound is a manufacturer - and they work together.

Joye and Janty worked together - until they didn't. Both are separate companies who were offering the same basic stuff - packaged and marked slightly different - but the same.

DeKang and Bogetech worked together - until they became one.

Why is this so unusual?

Because they are reselling other manufacturers goods claiming that if you don't buy it from them it is counterfeit.

We did not ask this company to add us to there list, I do warn any suppliers to watch out for this company as we have been screwed over by them. I do not believe they are a manufacture but a re-seller .

Generally feeling confirmed thanks for adding that tmac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread