Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Excellent interview, you were great. OT, anyone that wants to get people talking about E Cigs, throw some Tasty Vapors Stawberry Cheesecake in and vape around people. I sat down in a local pub this afternoon with my Chuck and within minutes I was explaining to six smokers how it works. They all couldn't believe how good it smelled.

EZN

May 6, 2010
Bonn/Germany
Germany enjoyed the interview as well! Since we are expecting to get a harsh regulation "day by day", we are happy about any good news! Have a look at the video of your interview on the German website "Elektronische-Zigarette.net" (can anybody link this website correctly? I don't have permission to do so because I have to few posts - thx!)

All the best from Germany

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Again, massive kudos to storyspinr, who single-handedly followed up on this and got the ruling from the AG.

Just goes to show that if one person can get a positive result like this, all of us working together must be able to achieve great things.

salute.gif

Absoulutely, and storyspinr thank you so very much.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Autumnbreeze has organized a Vaping Event:

Date: Saturday, July 10th 2010
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Fast Eddie's (Fast Eddie's Sports & Billiards they have several locations, but we'll be meeting at the Springfield one)
7255 Commerce Street
Springfield, VA 22150-3411
(703) 912-7529

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread