Virgin Vapors lacking flavor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwick718

Jan 23, 2012
Brooklyn
So I'm 2 weeks into this new vaping adventure and got my first deliveries of juice in this week. I ordered some samples from VirginJuice and AltCig. The 3 flavors (vanilla love, churro, spiced cookie) I have tried from AltCig have been great.... lots of full flavor on inhale and exhale! The varieties I have tried from Virgin Vapor (Kona Velvet, Buttered Rum, Maple French Toast) on the other hand have been a bit disappointing. The flavor is not very robust... just a slight sweetness and not very distinguishable from one to the other.

I find this very odd considering what favorable reviews she's gotten..... especially the Kona varieties. Was wondering if it was maybe my PV that was not bringing this juice to life. For now I am using a V2 kit (my 1100 KGO w/ some cartos is on it's way). Could the V2 not be powerful enough for this juice?

Another thing I was wonder was if the VG/PG ratio had something to do with it. Virgin Vapors send all their samples as 100% VG. Maybe if I ordered a non sample and adjusted the ratio I would get more flavor?

Any insight would be much appreciated, as I feel I'm completely missing out on the true Virgin Vapor experience right now.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Yes, increasing the PG in the juice will definitely give you more flavor. Also, try vaping with a lower resistance carto or atty.

Virgin Vapors juices will taste better and a little stronger if you let them steep for a week or two. 4-6 weeks is even better. Just stick the bottles in a cool dark spot for a while and try them out periodically to see if they change or improve.

bushwick718

Jan 23, 2012
Brooklyn
Yes, all her samples are "extra flavor". Haven't tried dripping yet as I'm using a V2 now. But I don't think the carto is the issue causing this, as other sources of juice taste great.

I'm suspecting that it's a combo of my V2 kit and the 100% VG that are making things less than desirable. Hopefully when my KGO shows up I will notice an improvement.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
VV juices are not lacking flavor, but lack of sweetness in their juices IMHO. I'm still searching for a sweetener to use with them. Currently I'm using sucralose, but it gunked my atty very quickly.
Mrs T sells ethyl maltol, but I don't know if they can ships to my country or not.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread